Re: 91 White wagon from the 206 (4/22/11 update pics)

Comments

• unlimited02unlimited02 Senior Wagonist
    i'm just finding good deals at the right time thats all and plus tax season is almost here i'm pretty sure everyone is gonna get some great goodies...
  • JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    Lucky you. Still waiting for some updated pics lol
    oh hahaha well i'm at work right now so when i get home i take some pics before going to bed so u can sleep better... =D hahaha j/k
    Finally I can have sweet dreams! lol
  • jgssrt-4jgssrt-4 Band Wagon
    sweet wagon!
    JDMWago666 wrote:
    Finally I can have sweet dreams! lol
    hahaha... :mrgreen:
    jgssrt-4 wrote:
    sweet wagon!
    thanks bro...
    here are the pics of the edm tail lights and ef5 wagon badge... good night folks... :mrgreen:
    I can sleep well now! Even got the badge, that is awesome.
  • PavementwagoPavementwago Senior Wagonist
    no goodies for me, unless my girl is buying it. i was out half the year with shoulder injury collecting unemployment.
    here are the pics of the edm fog light and tail lights installed and the f-1 mirrors... enjoy...
  • stampernstampern Senior Wagonist
    I like the f1 mirrors, they look great.
    Looks darn good!
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    clear corners a big thumbs up.
    you still need another rear fog light though :P
  • had anyone here ever mount and fender mount mirrors? i like that f1 mirrors. and nice wagon. droool!!
    had anyone here ever mount and fender mount mirrors? i like that f1 mirrors. and nice wagon. droool!!
    yea there's a wagonist that has mounted on the fenders... but just not my style...
    wagodizzle wrote:
    clear corners a big thumbs up.
    you still need another rear fog light though :P
    thanks... but i like the single rear fog... looks more jdm i guess hahaha...

and thanks everyone... still more to come...
  • cant wait till this is finish. or maybe its a forever project car. yah, i think isaw it somewhere.
    yea i'm planning on finishing everything by March... well at least after income tax hahaha... but yea gonna try to put on the side markers on this week since its gonna be sunny...
  • Mandalore88Mandalore88 Senior Wagonist
    lookin sick man!
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    All looks great. Love the rear fog!
    thanks.... just finish up the jdm side markers but i gonna try to make an anti-theif for the side markers since there so easy to pop off after installing it...
    Pictures please!? Sorry for being so darn demanding but I LOVE YOUR WAGON!
  • NJCIVICWAGON1NJCIVICWAGON1 Council Member
    Wagon looks so clean man. Everything flows well. I was never a big fan of F1 mirrors. But props for executing them perfect on a wagon. 1st I've ever I seen. EDM tails look great. Wat else you have in store for it?
  • cant believe this is for sale.
    JDMWago666 wrote:
    sure i'll take some news one soon just for u ok... :mrgreen:
    Wagon looks so clean man. Everything flows well. I was never a big fan of F1 mirrors. But props for executing them perfect on a wagon. 1st I've ever I seen. EDM tails look great. Wat else you have in store for it?
    thanks... that means alot... i knew i had to make them as perfect as possible since there's isnt' any mirror for the wagons... i think i could of dont more but i really didn't know how the passenger side looked like until i got it hahaha... and i'm sure whats my next plan... i was thinking of selling it since my family is getting bigger but who knows, maybe i'll keep it... but stay tune...
    cant believe this is for sale.
    well it's up in the air... more of testing the water to see if any takers...
    JDMWago666 wrote:
    sure i'll take some news one soon just for u ok... :mrgreen:

YAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!
    LoL i sound like a boater hahah but got some goodies in the mail when I got home...
    looking great bro. i do need to get that rear fog. and wish i could get the rear lights but there just to $$$. got me some goodies from budget wrecking today nothing to exciting.
    looking great bro. i do need to get that rear fog. and wish i could get the rear lights but there just to $$$. got me some goodies from budget wrecking today nothing to exciting.

any goodies is a goodie... buget is a good place to get stuff wonder if the grey wagon is still there... i saw it there but didn't grab anything out of it..
    i didnt see a grey one.
    oh it was about a few months ago... most of the wagons dont get touch there...