ghost ride da whip

Comments

• draginmywagondraginmywagon Senior Wagonist
    i like the track r's in white also but alot of people have them in white.. you dont sell alot of the black ones.. i like the flush look because you can dump you car.. but i am a fan of lips.. poke is not for everyone.. i know when you first test fitted your wheels stock .. that is what my car looked like when i first put them on.. when i slammed it they tucked.. the rears sit inside the front have poke.. but i do not want to camber anymore.. with my fenders rolled that is the only way i can roll them.. i am lower then scrape_ur_mudz also...
    shakey021 wrote:
    i love track r's only if there white though !
  • draginmywagondraginmywagon Senior Wagonist
    how much did you pay for them.. i wanted to get a set made.. let me know.. thanks
    Revmaynard wrote:
    Here is when we did the test fit - still stock height.

Hella poke is right!

557.jpg
    308.jpg
    www.civicwagon.com
  • lil'ghostlil'ghost Council Member
    Yay! I'm glad some peeps like them! :)

I think I'm gonna keep them black for now. I'm sure I'll paint them down later on though.

poke is not for everyone.. i know when you first test fitted your wheels stock .. that is what my car looked like when i first put them on.. when i slammed it they tucked.. the rears sit inside the front have poke.. but i do not want to camber anymore.. with my fenders rolled that is the only way i can roll them.. i am lower then scrape_ur_mudz also...

I think my backspace is what was getting me. *shrugs* :lol:
  • RevmaynardRevmaynard Council Member
    how much did you pay for them.. i wanted to get a set made.. let me know.. thanks
    Revmaynard wrote:
    Here is when we did the test fit - still stock height.

Hella poke is right!

557.jpg
    308.jpg
    www.civicwagon.com

We got them used from a friend of mine. Those wheels cost about $80 new.
  • Rota Track R's are hella nice .
    ^ Thank ya.

Put the Track R's on today and changed my brakes :D

The ride height looks kinda crazy, cause it's still stock height - but the wheels look hawt! lol.

Oh ... and my car is filthy from the rain. :/

471.jpg

472.jpg
  • are those Track-R's 16's?
    Yup.
  • Dam those look good on a blue wagon . Going to look hella nice slammed .
  • 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    your wagon is coming together very nice and pretty fast...!!!!
    im a huge fan of a polished lip and powder coated...
  • ^^ agreed... looking good ghost
  • when is this thing going to get slammed !
    Soon. The header is about 3 inches below the oil pan right now.
    Thanks for the compliments all! Soon to be lowered, just a few more things to gather up... :mrgreen:
  • EDwEFprtsEDwEFprts Senior Wagonist
    lil'ghost wrote:
    Thanks for the compliments all! Soon to be lowered, just a few more things to gather up... :mrgreen:
    i can't wait.
    i've always wanted some 16" track-R's.
    2/12 - It snowed in Atlanta for like 6-7 hours. This was about 3.5 hours into it.
    835.jpg
    836.jpg

Then as I was leaving around 6:30 - I HAD to get home, so I took all the snow off. When I got in the car at first - it was pitch black inside, it was crazy! But, notice the antenna. That's a good bit of snow for GA! :P
    837.jpg

So, I filled up my tank today. Tank #2 with the new motor. Almost 30mpgs!
    838.jpg
    839.jpg
    Less than a gallon before I'd run out! :lol:
  • 8wago88wago8 New Wagonist
    man that looks insanely nice! Props to trev and everyone who helped. We will have to meet up again so I can check her out.
    8wago8 wrote:
    man that looks insanely nice! Props to trev and everyone who helped. We will have to meet up again so I can check her out.

I'm sure we'll meet up at some point. There is Import Face Off in Commerce, GA March 21st.. that will probably be the next "meet". :D
  • NJCIVICWAGON1NJCIVICWAGON1 Council Member
    Nice Ghost! Slam that baby!
  • I wish we had snow like that...

only freezing our budts off...

nahhh...

good shooting...
    right there...
    Thanks Eagle :D Hopefully no more snow this way though - suppose to be 70 in Atlanta today! :D
    Nice Ghost! Slam that baby!
    Thank you!! And now I can get her low! YES!

516.jpg
    517.jpg
    518.jpg
    519.jpg

Then get a/c put back on, and then finally convert to OBD1 ..once we get an ECU ... and I think plugs. But anyway - I'm excited! :mrgreen:
  • Good choice on the header!
  • DarrenDarren Wagonist
    Nice progress Ghost...

I'm jealous... i've been working so much lately and when i'm working on cars, i have been working on my crx... so i haven't had much time to work on the wagon :(...

But seeing what you've been up to is great.. KEEP IT UP!
  • Good choice on the header . They make a great product .
  • leWolfleWolf Senior Wagonist
    Good god, I just got done reading through that and that was a quick build! It looks good and you did it right. How does the b16 sound though with the stock airbox? Still got a throaty sound?
    It took a little longer than we [Josh and I] expected to find the right header, and that wasn't too far out of my budget. I'm glad it's a good choice! Can't wait to get it put on.

Darren - I'm sure you're wagon will get some love soon, at least your able to work on something! lol.

Alex - I've had the car since July 2008 - just never got around to joining :/. I finally was able to save up money [and get on the forum regularly to post] then was able to buy a lot of the parts and such. And, honestly, I'm quite lucky it moved so fast. Got some great friends! :D Anyway - it's still got a nice throaty sound with the stock air box. Sounds good, will most likey sound even better with an aftermarket intake.
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    I went back and dug up the original thread for some true "before" pics. I didn't realize we only had it 6 weeks before the trade!

For those of you who don't know, pebbles' wagon used to belong to lil' ghost, and vice versa.
  • DarrenDarren Wagonist
    lil'ghost wrote:
    Darren - I'm sure you're wagon will get some love soon, at least your able to work on something! lol.

Hehe, yeah, i'll post some pics of it in my thread, just for fun. Can't wait to get it done and start digging into the wagon though :)
  • JDM DriverJDM Driver New Wagonist
    Love your build!!
    and a great header ;)
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    I cant wait to see this thing slammed, a wash, and a decent photo shoot!