radiator help

I need to replace my radiator. what methods have you guys used to install a half sized radiator?

Comments

• HaydzHaydz Moderator
    None that i know of so far... I think one member won a half radiator in a raffle but i have no idea if its been installed..
  • Solscud007 wrote:
    I need to replace my radiator. what methods have you guys used to install a half sized radiator?

don't forget to release the bleeder valve.
  • turbo_tegturbo_teg Council Member
    i started to mount a half size into my car but it wasnt as straight forward as when i mounted one in my integra. unless u plan on turboing your wagon and u NEED the room i'd say just get a stock style one.
  • akiraboyakiraboy HondaCivicWagon.com Founder
    Pacifier wrote:
    None that i know of so far... I think one member won a half radiator in a raffle but i have no idea if its been installed..
    I think it was usdm eg
    this could become a tutorial
  • Since the EG radiator is too tall, you have to make custom brackets and the top of the radiator has to be leaned back towards the transmission... (or you can push the bottom of the radiator forward into the bumper if you have removed the AC) so the hood will close. There is also a Dodge Neon radiator that is really small and some crx/EF guys have had luck making those fit.

But yeah... stock replacements are less that $100 shipped, so unless you NEED the space for some reason, I'd just go with stock.