NEW to the wago. 1987 wagovan

just bought an 87 wagovan couple days ago. ive read to do the carb swap to a mpfi swap its alot of work. none which i could care for. My plans are simply to drop it, which i need guru on this, ive searched for far too long for aftermarket Tbars and rear springs. Ive built and owned many honda's from B20 crx's to fully built turbo'd dc2. I love honda's they have a special place in my heart lol, and run a majority of my life. ive never messed with 87 and below. Any help to a true enthusiest would be great. i dont plan on keeping the wago for too long so im just going to drop it down and make it more pleasent to look at. My future plans are when i return from iraq im going with a RHD 90 crx. it will possibly change but its something i would really look forward to owning. i didnt mean to drift too far from my original post, im just looking for the best means on lowering my 87 wagovan. another question what is the chassis code for the wago. ex. EF, EE, EG, EK? i know those are not any of them but just to get my point across on what i am asking. thanks and i hope this website is what i have been looking for. im so tired of searching. lol
well i cannot for the life of me figure out how to upload pics. its a bone stock 87 wago its gold. but anyways. thanks again.

Comments

• aricharich Band Wagon
    Hey man, I just bought a gold '87 Wago in mid-July, and I'm having the same issue finding stuff for it. Mine's bone stock, but I got it for $700 with only 97k original miles. I kinda like the stock set-up, but Jesus is it slow....
  • i have an85 hatch back project that im abandoning and has allot of stuff on it including some hasport mounts for b series, linkage and a bunch of other things if youre interested hit me up
  • yeezz man...straighten out your priorities...
    pictures uploading first, then uhmm...
    all the rest...
    :mrgreen: