new to the forum from san diego ca.

been looking for a wagon for months now, i came across this wagon for $400 bucks and i thought what a steal...the last onwer keept all the paperwork from tune-ups and what not..its a 1989 dx wagovan...its a beater but i thought ill fix it up slowly....the first time i saw a wagovan i fell in love...so here i am now with my very own with only 88,XXX original miles... :D

some of the sellers pics
IMG_4535.jpg

IMG_4536.jpg

IMG_4537.jpg

IMG_4540.jpg

IMG_4541.jpg

IMG_4543.jpg

IMG_4544.jpg

and what it looks like now
Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture017.jpg

my other rides

Picture080.jpg

P3160038.jpg

i sold this civic b4 i got my wagon

P3160042.jpg

DSC00305.jpg

DSC00304.jpg

DSC00307.jpg

Comments

• sm1lezsm1lez Band Wagon
    ohh dude your lucky. im still looking for mine. where in SD are you from? ohh and btw welcome to the forum....i like the fogs :D
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    Welcome! I wouldn't call it a beater- just good raw material! My car was in worse shape than that 2 years ago.
  • I bought my 88 wagon in SD a couple weeks ago.

Good find!
  • EZwagonEZwagon Band Wagon
    sm1lez wrote:
    ohh dude your lucky. im still looking for mine. where in SD are you from? ohh and btw welcome to the forum....i like the fogs :D
    yea i know i was ltb one in la but they wante 3gs...i stay near downtown SD...THANX :lol:
    bam-bam wrote:
    Welcome! I wouldn't call it a beater- just good raw material! My car was in worse shape than that 2 years ago.
    its not in real bad shape but its funny to see people point and laught at me when im cruising to work....they just dont realize...i drive one of the healthies 89 civics around sd...and not to mention it only cost me 400 bucks lol :wink:
    I bought my 88 wagon in SD a couple weeks ago.

Good find!
    thanks.. i found this wagon in crenshaw LA....
  • ThaClutcHThaClutcH Senior Wagonist
    Damn I swear after I moved more people from SD are popping up on this forum. How come you guys couldn't have bought wagons when I was there. Haha.
    ThaClutcH wrote:
    Damn I swear after I moved more people from SD are popping up on this forum. How come you guys couldn't have bought wagons when I was there. Haha.
    dude i tried buying one sooner but i got the deal on my coupe.....couldnt let that pass me up..lol where you located now?
  • ThaClutcHThaClutcH Senior Wagonist
    All the way in Chattanooga, TN. Drove my wagon all the way over here with no problems.
    ThaClutcH wrote:
    All the way in Chattanooga, TN. Drove my wagon all the way over here with no problems.
    damn must been a looooong drive
  • ogwagonogwagon Wagonist
    Definately not a beater. I've seen alot worse, and you totally scored for 400 bucks.
  • welcome :) good to see another member from southern california!
  • i could swear i could hear the car...
    'love me'

or was it in need for oil...
    :mrgreen: