Wurd to Big Burd!!

Word up!!
I'm Marc, as you properly guessed, and I'm from the UK.
I love 4G Civic's!! And I have a new found love for the Shuttle. 8)

I recently bought a 1.6i 4WD Shuttle for a winter car, and I'm doing it up over the summer, as some bit need fixing and some welding/painting needs to be done before the bad weather kicks in October time. I also recieved a 1.4 GL Shuttle for next to nothing, so I am stripping it for parts and scrapping the shell because the head gasket has gone, and theres loads of rust, and its not worth saving.
I have a bunch of Shuttle bits for sale, so no doubt I will post up a thread in the next few days. Or send me a PM if you need anything!

I've started a big project thread on my resident forum (http://www.4guk.co.uk). I'm sure I will copy+paste it over at some point. You guys could properly help me out on a few things. I'm glad I found this site, I'm sure I know a few members already, including Billboard (hey dude :D).

EE4
28042009472.jpg
28042009473.jpg

EE1
06052009623.jpg
06052009624.jpg

Both...
02052009581.jpg

And this is my 'normal' car lol, my 'Speedboat', 1.6i-VT (EE9)..

new3.jpg
new6.jpg

Thanks for reading!

Comments

• your welcome...
    and those pixzzz

'you done that be4'
    aka a.d.

:mrgreen:
  • where do i have to
    :shock: look for the flippers
    ?!
  • ragenasianragenasian Moderator
    Welcome aboard! Nice choice of color on the Wagon and man do I miss my EE9. :cry:
  • Marc_EE9Marc_EE9 Senior Wagonist
    your welcome...
    and those pixzzz

'you done that be4'
    aka a.d.

where do i have to
    :shock: look for the flippers
    ?!

huh?? :? :?:
    ragenasian wrote:
    Welcome aboard! Nice choice of color on the Wagon and man do I miss my EE9. :cry:

thanks man
    shuttle's in general are quite rare in the UK. ive only seen a handful for sale over the years and never seen one in the flesh, so I wasnt too bothered what colour. would be interesting to know what other colours they came in though.

and i dont see a trading section, do you guys not have a for sale section?
  • ragenasianragenasian Moderator
    We do have a for sale section. Read through the rules and it will give you the directions on how to join.

So far the colors I have seen in Germany are red, green, and white. There might be some other colors in other countries here in Europe though.
    ragenasian wrote:
    We do have a for sale section. Read through the rules and it will give you the directions on how to join.

So far the colors I have seen in Germany are red, green, and white. Never seen any other stock colors.

cool thanks i will do. im still reading through loads of other threads lol

in the UK there are light met blue (Superior blue?), Chianti Red, Torino Red, and silver, maybe Blade. they are the only colours ive seen here
  • evol911evol911 familEE
    Welcome! Its weird how plain jane the 4wd wagons look across the pond without the color matched bumpers. Very nice needless to say! I just might be interested in some things! PM sent!
    evol911 wrote:
    Welcome! Its weird how plain jane the 4wd wagons look across the pond without the color matched bumpers. Very nice needless to say! I just might be interested in some things! PM sent!

haha yeh, i dont think any came with coloured bumpers here.
    i will be colour coding them accordingly at some stage though, as i prefer it like that
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    welcome man! i think your definition of "loads of rust" and mine are very different, that EE1 looks pretty clean :o
    wagodizzle wrote:
    welcome man! i think your definition of "loads of rust" and mine are very different, that EE1 looks pretty clean :o

it may look it, they are worse out there im sure. the rear arches have been repaired before and have totalled rusted on the lip. the sills are rusty, every door has a rust patch or ding, wing has a ding and is rusted, its had a rear end knock on the drivers side, and the rear door shut has rusted when the paint cracked and water has sat for a long time. also the boot lid etc.

it is a shame to scrap it, but know one wants it and i dont have the space to store it for long

everything is available off it, so if anyone needs anything, let me know. no matter how small or big. id like to help people out if they are stuck for parts.

thanks
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    werd welcome aboard; and just a heads up, nobody understands
    what eaglebeagle is saying... he's kinda like that crazy-drunk-uncle
    that says the craziest stuff at family gatherings....
  • very nice shuttle and welcome

wagon.....................4ever...........................
  • ogwagonogwagon Wagonist
    Welcome. Nice project wagon. Really nice hatchback.
    ogwagon wrote:
    Welcome. Nice project wagon. Really nice hatchback.

Thanks dude, i love my 4G's!! hehe

I'll get a project thread up soon, when ive done a bit more to it.