New to Wagon club,. RT 4WD project,. FULLY Built

Hi my name is Daniel.. Im new to the Wagon Club. Im didnt know that wagons were so big till i met a firend that LOVE'S them and i think hes a moderator on here name is "Morton" sorry if i got it wrong.. hahaha But i just got my WagoVan out of the JUNKYARD for $400 an im building a Very Fast RT-4WD civic hatch.. I want to be the first one here in Florida with the fastest Track time civic 4WD hatch * With All honda Parts NO 4g63 DSM stuff here.. Well im not going out to just to Break it,. Im a good driver an drove my firends Evo a few times at the track an im decent.. But i got one Problem ** (I Need a Engine Harness for the Wagon 1990 *AUTOMATIC**.. HELP ** But other then starting on the Project i got to finish my HotRod CRX ITs a fully built LS, Turbo, Nitrous. an im lookin to have some fun on these Events we have here an Hopefully make it to (OUT LAW FWD SHOOT OUT)
at NJ in october.. But im wanting to build this CIVIC RT-4wd.. Some did the setup and failed an sold everything but im Ready..

I want to get a Build Page of the build on * SUPER STREET MAG * if you know how to get ahold of them Help me out

Heres some pics

THE CRX IS UNDER THE CAR COVER BEHIND IT

1134.jpg

1135.jpg
1136.jpg
1137.jpg
1138.jpg

DONT WORRY I TOOK OFF EVERYTHING WORTH KEEPING ... AN HAVE SOME ONE COMING TO GET IT.. ANOTHER WAGOVAN "NUT" HAHAHA BUT DONT WORRY ITS GOING TO BE *** AWSOME***

Comments

• ogwagonogwagon Wagonist
    Welcome to the forum. I saw a similar setup to what you are descibing(AWD EF hatch using wagon RT parts)on you tube.
    I think the shop is called Epic Tuning and the car runs low 11's w/400 hp on a turbo sohc vtec. Check it out, it may give you some ideas for your project.
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    that third pic is EPIC.
    wagon convertible?? lol...
  • Wow :shock: uh :shock: Welcome to the forums!!
  • ThaClutcHThaClutcH Senior Wagonist
    Convertible wagon. Haha. Or maybe a wagon mini pick up truck. Haha.
  • yeah, slap some wings on it ...

:mrgreen:
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    I am now stocked up on wagon parts!!!
    Time to fix my 90 DX Wagon

Thanks Daniel!!!