Hey, new to this site, my names Will. Im from Fargo ND and currently have a 94' Del Sol VTEC, 95' Del Sol z6 hawt nasty boost, and a 71' Super Beetle. I'm really really interested in getting a old school Civic Wagovan (AWD of course) pretty darn soon here for a winter vehicle.

So anyways, sup.

a/s/l?

Comments

• welcome here and good luck looking for that RT4wd.

wagn...........................4ever,.......................................
  • WagicWagic Wagonist
    Well, until you get the wagon of your dreams, how about posting some pics of that beetle?

Welcome :D
  • Dave-ODave-O Wagonist
    Sounds like those Sols are nasty mean, post 'em up!

And anyone can appreciate a Beetle, so post it too!

Welcome aboard!
  • White&NerdyWhite&Nerdy Senior Wagonist
    DelSlow - love that username, being more of an EF CRX fan myself. :lol:

I have VERY fond memories of the yellow '74 Super Beetle my mom had when I was a kid. So PLEASE post up some Beetle pics! This is also the off-topic forum - it's allowed. :twisted:
  • DelSlowDelSlow Band Wagon
    Hey haven't been able to grab some pictures of my cars this weekend due to being with the family, but i sure will this week!
  • Ahhh the good ol super beetle. I had one a couple of years back. We stuck a 1.6 Audi Motor in it and it was a blast to drive. Nothing like scooting around around in a Super beetle with 100hp in the rear end. Had to sell it since we were moving :cry:
  • joeyjncojoeyjnco New Wagonist
    Fargo huh? i used to live in Grand Forks, thats my old crew still kickin it up there.
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    Go straight to members rides man... I hope you got some good shit!

I got my start in air-cooled Volkswagens. It was before I even had my license. I never owned one myself, went almost straight to Honda's (short DSM lapse). I plan to buy a van, a couple projects down the line. There's a ton of information on this sight. Spend some time and link around.

Welcome!