that is what is to come
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg

Comments

• akiraboyakiraboy HondaCivicWagon.com Founder
    I'd love to have a white 2wd wagon, the sky would be the limit 8)
  • strange my thread got moved ... anyway .. that baby is creme and the motor is out now and i have my mounts and so on so ill be posting an update with pics ...,
  • Did you buy a B18 yet? Cause I have a cheap one.
  • actually no i didnt but i am abit picky
    id prefer obd o and if possible id like a mostly complete swap but tell me what you have ??????
    oh and the motor needs to be in clean running order
  • sic944tsic944t Wagonist
    ok well i just put down my deposite on a clean wrecked 92 teg
    so motor trans seats brakes suspension and anything i can possibly snatch will be mine

im thinking that power sunroof would be tits bit its not gonna happen soon .......

but i got my engine bay spotless and my mounts and shift linkages are waiting so if things go well and my money holds out inside 1 month ill be rolling

as of now my grand total is about 1,200 and i will be able to part alot from the integra.... i am a broke dude in general but ive had alot of fun building a nice unique wagon for less than most people put into a b16 ........

i bought a 4 door and put the auto from the wagon in it plus some other items and turned a big profit so the car its self is basically free

wagon 950 blown motor
    4 door 200 smoked trans bad tires yada yada distributor .......

sold 4 door 1200 profit

used mounts & linkage 140

donor integra 1,000

so thats the break down when i really get rollin ill do a full write up and tons of pics
    ARE YOU GUYS THINKING WHAT IM THINKING ??????
    67.jpg
    68.jpg
    69.jpg
  • akiraboyakiraboy HondaCivicWagon.com Founder
    oh now I see, I thought that was a wrecked wagon @ 1st

good deal. your wagon would look sleeper with that b18 under the hood
    so i have a JDM GSR header setting around and man o man it is a very nice peice compared to an ls header its cast and all but it is better in every way and the outlet is 2.5 so im happy im porting it some i have this pic to show the stock weld anyone with a stock header might wanna adress this issue and even after market cause they dont clean up there welds most of the time .. and this sucks !!!!!!!
    76.jpg

my progress is great.... the integra is in shreds
    but i wanna do alot of stuff to this engine to freshen it up and i am wanting it done soon but i wanna take my time and of copurse money money money ...... i have tracked down a lightened flywheel and a clutch all clutch masters stuff it needs a new disc but its 200 my buddy payed 700 new so thats a deal
    just think guys i was driving this car on saturday .......

77.jpg
    I WAS DRIVING THIS CAR SAT MORNING its now waiting for the wrecker thursday night im really happy with my ability to operate a chop shop my friends helped out too though ....

96.jpg

and for kicks heres a night shot of my shiter ... she is kicking so hard these days the weather is nice and the exaust sounds great with the window down im driving around like speed racer ....

97.jpg
    ok ..... so i cleaned the whole bottom end of the B18 and put in a type-R oil pump new main seal new oil gasket cleaned pick up ....

then removed cams cause unless this dick from ebay fails me i have stage 2 crane cams coming they are the best ones that are still safe for stock valve train i ported the exaust side of the motor heavily just worked around the valve stems a little and opened it up polished very well after ward

i am cleaning the crap outta everything i found out honda clear coats the type r blocks so i found high temp clear coat and did the front of my motor and the trans plus im doing the motor mounts that way corosion will be held at bay abit i hope .....

the interior is gutted no dash no carpet i am plugging the hole in the floor from the auto cable and puting in the stock metal for the 5 speed ..... plus i put in the 5 speed pedals NOTE !!!! DA pedals do not fit

i am coating the floor with a rubber driveway sealer it is much cheaper than anything from a store for a car i got 5 gallons for 12 bucks ... and i can patch my side walk when im done hahah
    i got thin neoprene rubber which i am gonna mat on the floor for extra sound deadening i want this extra quiet i have found that the center tunnel is most likely the best place to attack if you want quiet there is just a tiny sheet of metal no sound protection at all the under coat is even thinner in the center tunnel

so all and all it is coming nicely i need the cams and some seals then ill order my clutch and flywheel ill need a pulley after that then the motor is ready to go in well the wiring is still needing done and some minor hose's and stuff
    ohh i also scored some decent lowering shocks and coil over from an EK which need slight mod to fit
  • duckie8310duckie8310 Senior Wagonist
    sounds great. its coming along very nicely
    ok got my cams and ported both sides of the head a little got the bottom end together all is well
    progress = money which sucks .......... such is life
    ok guys here is some more progress acompanied by pics ...

here is the manifold set up
    23.jpg

here we have the 5 speed pedals
    24.jpg

my shiny clean ass engine with high temp clear coat to fight corosion
    25.jpg

here is my front cross member removed mount and did some painting and cleaning
    26.jpg
  • JDMshuttleJDMshuttle Senior Wagonist
    man thats really clean did you wire brush the motor? cant wait for you to get it running obtw thanks for the liking the shuttle
    yea i also had decent luck with scotch bright bristle pad things ... on a dremel and by hand
    my buddy showed me a pic hes like wait till you see this wagon ..... it was yours im like hahah yea that guy is on my forum then i pointed out some of your items like the fogs and shit it was just funny i guess you had to be there
    oh ps ... i think it is that bumper sticker that is doing you in on all the hating .... besides if wagons were hatchs or rex's no matter what you do unless you paint your car with goat shit there is gonna be 20 just like it .... thats why im happy mine is creme they are rare but then again some guy on here has a beautiful creme car ..... im gonna try to make mine very different than what ive seen whith out going nuts if that makes sense ...... that is why i am trying to work on the clean thing
    i want real clean real oem like something that is very understated the rims are gonna be the clincher ....... oh and i want this b-18 to rip ass
    yea i had like a whole box of optoins 2 stickers sent from japan i even have rare ones to on the car whats so funny about my car i wanna laugh?
    no no i mean it was a funny coincidence its like he thought he had some hot wagon id never seen and im like i know that guy .... my green car was his before so the love for the army tank green flows deep and he assumed i knew nothing of your auto
    he was taking the stance wait till you see this sick ass wagon and i was like shiiiiiiittt i seen it when it was primer grey hahahah you got nothing to show me ....
    that was all be happy dudes in ohio covet your car ...
    now you see that was good i really did laugh so tell your boy that if he has any questions hit me up thanks for the good laugh finish your car soon
    FINALLY PROGRESS !!@!!!

OK ANY WAY GUYS I HAVE BEEN HARD AT WORK

i got enough dough to order some shit off ebay for the motor and i have got most of it together some minor details ....

72.jpg

73.jpg

for the record i have a Type R oil pump if you do this you will need a OBD2 lower timing cover assuming you use an older motor like me
    something like a 97 crv, teg, um civic SI 99-00 or something like that i was so bummed when my cover didnt fit then i found out it was a simple design change

ok now for the good stuff i have put in two hard nights reasembleing the interior i have it whipped and i worked on my integra steering wheel and my integra center consule i see that someone did half of one in the interior i will do a write up on that in that section oh yes its a DA wheel and DC consule .....

the steering wheel needs taken apart and the horn ring from your old one can be used in therory this will work i dont have proof since my car has no battery .... but i am confident it will you need to glue it in place on the teg wheel and there is one tinytwire that it clips too pretty easy overall

note the gold ring on the right thats what i mean one wire comes from it and plugs in

74.jpg

ok now for the good part !

75.jpg

its looking like a car again ! and here is the wheel in place for kicks
    76.jpg

now close your eyes and imagine it with a dorky wheel a ugly shit brown shifter and no clutch pedal get my drift ....

thats all for now boys this project is pissing me off i am getting it done soon i want my garage back cause my other wagon and my crx are gonna go under the knife next i think
  • duckie8310duckie8310 Senior Wagonist
    ahh thats the teg center console plus the armrest. it fits. man i thought it wouldnt fit. now that would be something everyone could use....

good progress. cant wait to see it all done
    well it has to be hacked extensively i am gonna do a nice write up on how i did it
    SHIT MORE SWEET PROGRESS !!!!!

OK
    so i bought a shit crank pulley off ebay
    like 40 bucks shipped i didnt want to splurge on a CTR pulley andway for clearance and cause i hate uneeded shit and the fact that these cheapo pulleys come with AC and PS i did this at work today

81.jpg

and then today i focused on finishing the installation of my new intake manifold
    so i cleaned the injectors and i am trying to make the OEM stuff fun to look at cause i dont need an upgraded fuel system on my simple build but i polished cleaned and painted every thing i could

82.jpg

ok thats all for now i am waiting for feeler gauges so i can do my valves then i can really put this sucker together
  • mvmmvm Wagonist
    Does the pulley come balanced already? Just curious.
    well thats funny you ask im in a debate on honda tech about this but it isnt i dont think it will matt because it was very true in the lathe and the most it could be of is a few grams or somethin