My 1991 Civic Wagovan!! Pics!!

Well i can finally join the family! its a 91 Wagon, 5sp, 158k. Needs a new clutch (slipping on in 5th). Overall great car. And i'm having a blast... almost more fun than the S2k.
I would also like to fix it up a little once i get the clutch fixed. Does any one make intakes for the car? or will a trip to Home depo do the trick?
Are grounds an issue with the car? I've knoticed things to make me think so.
Mine is missing the passanger side side-mirror, anyone have one?
thanks guys,
Will

UJVevqboUUmfdPdpWlvkNgd6lslw.jpg VmklJHzcaWPezCXHLPBbcO2oC5gM.jpg
Fo5uXEUIVYxtEofihRmCPhSIdgpv.jpg XfEhHOGQOmnwkXRYV8LV9z16zHlQ.jpg

Comments

• Unit38Unit38 New Wagonist
    Franks got every part you need for that car........ :lol: Go ahead Frank Im sure you got tons of mirrors....
  • akiraboyakiraboy HondaCivicWagon.com Founder
    welcome, actually abbey in Wisconsin has some parts for that guy :wink:
  • SiWagonSiWagon Council Member
    :o :D 8) Welcome dude!A lot of the speed parts are the same as the 88-91('96 in other countries)Civic or CRX. :twisted:Consider putting in a CRX HF Flywheel(lighter) &LSD(Way fun to drive :twisted: :twisted: ) when you do the clutch.
  • shenrieshenrie Council Member
    Off topic, but how hard are the D-series LSD's to come by and where?
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Intakes: Same as 88-91 Civic/CRX
    Mirror: Member or Honda Dealer
    Grounds: Not sure what grounds are

:D

Welcome along, hope you get the info you need! Wheres some pics of the S2K? :D :D
  • SiWagonSiWagon Council Member
    LSD are easy to find ,but$$$800. from Quaife or Torsen.You're best bet is to find a 88-89 CRX Si tranny ($50-$150) & buy the OBX LSD.It's actually a quality copy of the Quaife.A guy ran it in his 13 sec CRX. :shock: Some guy is selling them on Ebay for $400.The idiot says it'll fit all CRX Si trannies,but it only fits the 88-89.A friend of mine bought one & told the Ebay seller,but he never changed it in his description.:evil:

The "ground" Will's refering to is the Grounding wire(-).I beleive it's better than all the other imports. :D
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    That S2K is MY WIFE NOW, DAVE!

:D

Looks great man!
  • 949949 Senior Wagonist
    hey. u are kinda close to me. in orange county. we should meet up duude. so do u still also have the s2k?