New Wagovan owner in North Dakota!!!

Hello everyone,
My name is Lane and I recently purchased a 1989 Civic Wagovan from a friend. Only 130k on the odometer! The body has some dings, dents, and scratches, but the drivetrain is solid! New clutch/flywheel, steering rack, ball joints, tie rod ends. New tires and coilovers are on their way. Goes in for a Timing belt and water pump on Wednesday. So far so good! I live in Bismarck, ND and so far I can say I have the only Wagovan in town! I am thankful for this site, so much useful information. Can't go wrong for $700. Not sure how to post pictures yet but as soon as I find out they will be uploaded.

Comments

• Hey congrats on your new wagon! Yeah we need some pics please. Is it a RT4WD? Manual?
  • Congrats! Sounds like a steal! It is easiest to use the photo hosting site of your choice and post them pics. Like you noted, this site has just about anything you need to know and people are pretty good at answering questions too if you cannot find an answer already posted.
  • 1989 FWD Wagovan! Has Vinyl interior 5spd manual. Yes that is spray paint on the tires XD (getting new ones put on this weekend.) She's a little rough around the edges but it's all mine! P.S. My dad was not too happy rolling with me to work haha. I have some blue vinyl wrap coming for the hood. Going to put the suspension back to stock height.
  • Thanks for the pics. I am glad to see another wagon getting getting some love. Cool and cool Dad!
  • Actually, coming from your area of the county, I am shocked I don't see a bunch of rust on it. Looks good! Glad to hear you are putting it back stock - I am all about stock! I have an 89 the same color. Best color IMO. Congrats again.
  • arries289 wrote: »
    Actually, coming from your area of the county, I am shocked I don't see a bunch of rust on it. Looks good! Glad to hear you are putting it back stock - I am all about stock! I have an 89 the same color. Best color IMO. Congrats again.
    Thanks man. There is a little surface rust on the rear wheel wells. I'll probably sand it and paint it soon.
  • TadasTadas Wagonist
    Oh nice, another wagon owner and on this forum. Proper stuff, cannot wait to see this wagon shine again!