Pulled vents now car won't start

OK Honda gurus hopefully someone can help. I have been gutting out my 89 civic to prep for a race build and earlier after I pulled all my vents ac motor heater core etc the car stopped starting. It started fine before but now it just turns over without catching. Are there any sensors that need to be connected in order for the vehicle to run?

Comments

• 1. Are you getting spark?
    2. Are you getting fuel?

You could have screwed up a wire somewhere pulling stuff. But checking for spark and fuel would be a good start cause if you have both it should be starting.
  • Anti-ricedAnti-riced Band Wagon
    1. Are you getting spark?
    2. Are you getting fuel?

You could have screwed up a wire somewhere pulling stuff. But checking for spark and fuel would be a good start cause if you have both it should be starting.
    Still getting spark and fuel. I'm thinking one of the sensors I unplugged when pulling components my be ignition necessary but I've been through the harness and nothing looks like it should be affecting ignition. I'm at a complete loss. I'll try and link a pic to give an idea of where I'm at
    Anti-riced wrote: »
    Still getting spark and fuel. I'm thinking one of the sensors I unplugged when pulling components my be ignition necessary but I've been through the harness and nothing looks like it should be affecting ignition. I'm at a complete loss. I'll try and link a pic to give an idea of where I'm at

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m69/timmahandthelordsoftheunderworld/Mobile%20Uploads/0709161906.jpg
  • All fuses still good? If something touched off something else it could have popped a fuse somewhere.

Is the emergency flasher plugged in still? I know a lot of controls run through that. At least they do in my 90. Not sure if 89 is different.
    OK finally figured it out. I had a fuel pump cutoff switch installed but it was a 2amp and went bad. Wired the fuel pump back to stock and it fired right up. I appreciate ur help . I'll definitely come back to these forums for future problems. Thanks again for the quick response.
  • Rock on, what part of Texas are you in? I was just over at a friends house watching him sweat buckets doing a DOHC ZC swap.