Wisconsin '91 RT4WD Manual

Just picked up a '91 RT4WD in the Chicago area with 138k on it. Brought it home to WI (a couple hours drive) and couldn't be happier. My first car when I was 16 was a '90 CRX Si so it feels good to be back. Now I have 2 kids, so it's a logical progression. This car was originally from TN so it is rust free. I see somebody posted it over on the "HEADS UP: vehicles for sale" section of the forum. Post #302. This car was also featured on bringatrailer and jalopnik's "nice price or crack pipe". Fortunately I didn't pay full asking price. There was more wrong with it than the lister originally posted.

Good to be here. I've already been doing a lot of reading about part compatibility, particularly with body panels. My hood is a little messed up and so is my front bumper. Would like to replace them ASAP but like so many before me, I'm finding out that these cars are... special.

Comments

• RangerRanger Band Wagon
    Welcome to the boards friend. I too have the bond that our wagons are "special." They are a rare breed of Honda that doesn't come along often. I consider the RT a unicorn in the world of Hondas! However, as you stated; this makes finding parts a challenge in itself. I'm in the middle of a motor swap on mine and it's been a good learning experience so far. I digress; welcome aboard and enjoy the wealth of information this place has to offer!
  • arries289arries289 Wagonist
    Welcome mendelhouse, there is lots of info on this site you just need to search. Good luck with your repairs and post some pics!