Midwest wagon

After much browsing and researching of these boards; I finally decided it was time to sign up. I bought my wagon a few years ago and the bond has grown ever since. The timing belt decided to go while I was parking; so right now it's in the process of a motor swap. I'm sure I'll be lurking around here frequently for information. Just thought I would introduce myself before retreating back to the shadows.143.jpg

Comments

• arries289arries289 Wagonist
    Welcome to the forum Ranger! You will find a bunch of projects and knowledge here. You going back with the same D16A6?
  • RangerRanger Band Wagon
    Howdy arries; I've had a hell of a time locating a D16a6 in my parts. I've searched quite a bit; and junkyards around here aren't exactly wagon friendly. I'd love a D16a6 out of simple convenience lol
    But I have done my homework and found a gent selling a rebuilt DOHC ZC out of a civic. I'll be going to check the motor out next sunday. Other than that...I plan to keep this wagon stock, alive, and as clean as I can. It's my daily driver and I absolutely love it. It's unique, and a damn good utility vehicle at that.