Hello from France - 86 Wagon (Shuttle)

Hi,

First all my apologies for my English, hope you'll get what I mean anyway.
I have been looking for a 85-87 shuttle (wagon) in a very good shape for a while and finally found a 2wd power steering 86 a little more than one year ago in the Netherlands. It was the first car I drove (my Mom's indeed) and I just loved it (and yes, this is kind of a mid-life crisis choice).

I'm in love with her but, unfortunately, she's beginning to show sign of aging (the muffler is becoming noisy and she's making strange noises when i turn - maybe - the power steering pump). Some parts are really hard to find here (wether new/OEM or second hand) As I'm technically illiterate when it comes to cars, I hope to find help here to find alternative parts or workarounds to those issues so she can be driven another 30 years.

Syl

Comments

• Welcome to the board! I am sure that you will find any answer you need here if you search first. We all feel your pain about finding parts. If you see a wagon cheap or in the junk yard near you it is best if you get what you need while you can!
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    Welcome aboard! have any pix of her??? Power Steering must be nice! Mine does not have such luxuries.