New guy checking in from the pnw

Hey just thought I pop in and say hey, I'm in the midst of trading my k swapped ep3 for a 1991 rt4wd 5 speed. Pretty stoked to get a new project to play with. Plans include ew fenders, some coilovers, 15x9 wheels and some vip touches on the inside. May end up going turbo down the road. For now the car will be my daily while I build my drift car, so after coilovers and whatnot the build will be slow one on the civic.
1.jpeg2.jpeg3.jpeg
Car needs a good cut and buff as well obviously. Here's about my plan for it409.jpg
Trevorwade will be helping me on this while we rebuked his wagon into something amazing.

Comments

• Rickstar22Rickstar22 New Wagonist
    Howdy neighbor and welcome !!!
  • Welcome! Always nice to see another PNW guy come into the fold.
  • What's up from across the state. Congrats on the wagon, looking forward to seeing your plan in motion.
  • Well that guy just bailed on the deal, guess it's time to keep looking for a wagon
  • El LeonEl Leon Band Wagon
    These things are selling like hot cakes in WA lately!!!
  • Oh boy, this is going to get CREEPY. Haha, Everyone needs a wagon in their life. We need to have a little wagon meet in the PNW some day.
  • Theres an ef vs da meet in spokane towards the end of this month. About 5 wagons are going. Hope you can make it.
  • cody2130cody2130 Band Wagon
    I am going to try to make it, I am headed to cle eleum tuesday to pick up a different wagon. What's the date for the meet? I will bring a few guys from my car club as well
  • The date is not set yet. It will be whenever everyone can come.
  • cody2130cody2130 Band Wagon
    Got stood up on another deal today for a wagon....cl people are pretty much the bane of my existence. Got the ep3 sold so now I'm off to hunt for a wagon with cash in hand