My first RT

2»

Comments

• Those are some stout looking drop forks. I got the old school suspension techniques but yours look way cooler! Good stuff going on here.
  • chaoschaos New Wagonist
    ragenasian wrote: »
    Those are some stout looking drop forks. I got the old school suspension techniques but yours look way cooler! Good stuff going on here.

I would have loved to find some ST ones, but these ones will work just fine lol. I really want to find the ST lca's. Thanks man!
  • Lookin good Ryan! If you ever sell it I hope I have the money to buy it... Doubtful, but I can dream, right? Lol.
  • JHMEE4JHMEE4 New Wagonist
    chaos wrote: »
    Awesome! I love mine. Does your intake at least skirt the battery?
    It almost touches the battery. I'm looking into replacing it with something factory if possible.

I should make my own build thread. At least for photos.

Keep up the good work, I'll be following along!
  • What brand of drop-forks are those? (and do they make rear LCA's as well?)
  • I believe they are mpc motorsports drop forks.
    JHMEE4 wrote: »
    It almost touches the battery. I'm looking into replacing it with something factory if possible.

I should make my own build thread. At least for photos.

Keep up the good work, I'll be following along!
    I've got all the stuff for the factory intake system, I'd be happy to sell it and shop it of you need it! Definitely should make a build thread (unless you already have and I haven't looked yet lol) thanks man.
    debris wrote: »
    What brand of drop-forks are those? (and do they make rear LCA's as well?)
    Dylan was correct they are mpc motorsports drop forks and no they do not make lcas yet.
  • JHMEE4JHMEE4 New Wagonist
    I've yet to make one. Ha I'll work on it. PM me the details on the intake. I'm interested.
    JHMEE4 wrote: »
    I've yet to make one. Ha I'll work on it. PM me the details on the intake. I'm interested.
    Pm sent regarding the intake
    Some pics from the blue wagons first rallyx since the balljoint breaking, the stock struts are completely blown. Luckily I have some kyb agx for the front and tokico illuminas for the rear to remedy that problem. You will notice Shenrie's rally wagon in the pics also, almost twins
    325.jpg
    326.jpg
    327.jpg

Installed some Prelude Si seats in the blue wagon, It was a royal pain. But they are so much more comfy and look 10x better.
    328.jpg
    329.jpg

Also got a bra for the red wagon, put on koni yellows/extended top hats/megan coilovers along with EM poly bushing rear LCAS. I will get some ground controls when I have the extra $$$. Along with that I did my first string alignment, turned out pretty damn close.

330.jpg
  • I spy my wagon too lol... next year it will at least do a rallycross or 2.
    Lol O yes, I missed yours....my bad mang!
    Pics of shizzz
    Also put in a new deck, kicker front speakers, and 2 pioneer 8" subs
    385.jpg
    386.jpg

387.jpg
    388.jpg
    389.jpg
    Wagon Wednesday!!

400.jpg

401.jpg

402.jpg

403.jpg
  • shenrieshenrie Council Member
    ^^^ hey you got the entire car in the last pic! well done, lol.

still have yet to ride in this badboy. wtf?? rude.
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    shenrie wrote: »
    ^^^ hey you got the entire car in the last pic! well done, lol.

BWAHHAHDHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAA

killer!

chaos, seriously, you may be the worst picture taker of all time... Love your wagons though!
    Lol you guys are dicks!

Shea you can have a ride next time you're over here or I come over there

And come on Bill, I've seen much worse pictures than the ones I take. I know they aren't billboard productions quality lol. Thanks mang.
  • Ryan blamed his iPhone for the bad pictures on honda208 haha. I like the progress Ryan, just get that oil leak fixed so you're not going through oil like crazy.
    Few pics from Rallycross, There are a few with Shenrie's wagon in them as well!! SO much fun! I installed kyb agxs in the front and tokico illuminas in the rear along with h&r OE sport springs (lowered it more than I wanted) Also, replaced trans fluid and changed the oil!

Beginning of the day, after the first run
    181.jpg

182.jpg

The course gradually got more and more greasy, which made for some fun stuff

183.jpg

184.jpg

185.jpg

186.jpg

187.jpg

And here are my two ladies!

188.jpg

189.jpg
    Well unfortunately the blue wagon was t boned while my daughter was driving it, luckily she walked away without a scratch. The red one was sold...then the guy wrecked that as well. Sad day.
    I picked up another rt for cheap, but it needed some help. I put in a Jdm sohc zc, y8 intake manifold, innovative mounts, new clutch, all seals, 4-1 header, 2.5" cat bac, and replaced fixed a bunch of body panels. It's an 88'
    This is when I got her home, she was sure purty

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg
    Engine all cleaned up and ready to go in
    15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg
    Pretty rad, these are some old school plugs. They were in the Sohc zc I just put in this car

19.jpg

20.jpg

Also got the ac hooked up and recharged with r12, it blows so cold. I love it

21.jpg

22.jpg
    Exhaust parts that I put on the car
    23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg
  • What are your plans for it
    Did some cleaning up with acetone and replaced some panels
    27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg
    Welded up the exhaust, the old one was toast. Still need to work on fitment in the rear
    32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg
  • You can do one big post, no need to break it up into multiple parts. either way, that's a good bit of work done, keep at it!
    91 RT4WD wrote: »
    What are your plans for it
    For now just get it cleaned up and drive it, probably make it all one color lol. It's got low mileage but it had a rough life.
    You can do one big post, no need to break it up into multiple parts. either way, that's a good bit of work done, keep at it!
    Yup I'm aware of that, was just getting img urls and was doing it on my phone, so much easier to break it up.
    Thanks man! Still needs some more
    I also have a few different wheels to choose from, haven't decided which ones to go with yet.
    14x6 enkei aeronautics

36.jpg

15x7 5zigen FNO1R-

37.jpg

16x7 Atech Schneider

38.jpg

15x6.5 Rays Engineering United Arrows

39.jpg

15x6.5 Volk GR-N (before ce28)

40.jpg

Or 15x7 Centra7

41.jpg

I can't decide which ones I want to put on, part of that is also I can't decide if I want to lower it or not. Which is dependent on the wheels I go with ha