Finally decided to join, HELLO!!!

Hello to Everyone!
I have been a civic wagon owner for a year now. I came across this forum a while back and finally decided to join. I have a 1990 Civic Wagon RT4WD Blue, lowered on Godspeed Full adjustable coilovers, Hx wheels with Falken's. Cheap garage weld 2.5 exhaust with a 3.5"x6" Apex fart can, came off of a MR2. Got my single projector headlights from a hatchback, oem clear corners from Thailand, and Junk yard & Craigslist parts here and there. Plus a ghetto homemade spoiler. Just trying to learn more about my car and trying to found out what motor I have. ZC serial # starts with a 5 on the block, trying to google up some stuff about it and would like some input. I also learned about window visors for my wagon from this site and have some on the way from ebay. I also made a sticker that says Shuttle Gang with a Samurai on it to mimic the Hustle Gang Logo, Ill post pics soon. Thanks
Feb. 26, 2008
470.jpg
471.jpg472.jpg

Feb. 28, 2015 Crazy lady ran a red and hit me.
Repairs and additions are currently underway.
473.jpg

Comments

• GrafxdznrGrafxdznr Band Wagon
    Sorry the photos were from 2015 2 days before the accident.
  • welcome, that's a nice wagon you have there. Sorry to hear about that little incident
  • GrafxdznrGrafxdznr Band Wagon
    Thanks! Insurance paid up, I got on parts asap. just waiting for a dry day to paint and install. got some extra goodies out of it too!