window visors for wagon

2»

Comments

• Hmmmm. I just get wet too.
  • jeffyijeffyi Band Wagon
    Nice one, will defo be buying these in the next few weeks! :wink:
  • Old SkoolOld Skool Council Member
    Spending the morning at the wreckers and looking over cars, I spotted a 99 QX4 and it had visors, I took a side off for comparison and they have a 90 wagon sitting in the yard.. pretty close match. I suggested to Bobby we get a set for his civic, so off to the local parts store for a new set for the 97-04 pathfinder/QX4.. the rear is a perfect fit. the front needed a little heat gunning so the visor would curve from the mirror to the door frame. A little heat and a damp rag and your set! I will ask Bobby to take some better pics :)
  • 2jzmiata2jzmiata Band Wagon
    I will be trying this as soon as I order a set lol
  • Just an idea after seeing them, but what about these?
    233381_14702312914_274014435_IM1_MAIN_565x421_A_562x421_jpgc0bde4ca3f94a2e558707aeb9f6136ae
  • t.kt.k New Wagonist
    Are those adhesive only, or in channel visors? I've found both online.
    t.k wrote: »
    adhesive :)
  • t.k wrote: »

The ones I've seen up close are adhesive. Channel ones are wayyy better.
    Swap'd-D wrote: »
    The ones I've seen up close are adhesive. Channel ones are wayyy better.
    channel are better, but you won't find an application that will fit the wagon, unless you source some from oveseas :) If my container ever gets shipped from NZ, I will have some stock ones :) that will go on Pablo
  • t.kt.k New Wagonist
    Old Skool wrote: »
    channel are better, but you won't find an application that will fit the wagon, unless you source some from oveseas :) If my container ever gets shipped from NZ, I will have some stock ones :) that will go on Pablo
    That was my exact next question lol. Thanks for the info. Gonna order an adhesive set tonight.
  • Old Skool wrote: »

Trying to figure out where everyone is saying we can get them overseas. Please let me know where. Maybe I'm just dumb I didn't find them yet.
  • t.kt.k New Wagonist
    Shopped around local auto parts places and couldn't find pathfinder/QX4 visors. Got a set off eBay for $35 shipped :encouragement: and they should be here by Friday. I'll post pics once I get them aswell as install them.
  • t.kt.k New Wagonist
    Installed my visors yesterday.

204.jpg

205.jpg

How I trimmed the visor where it met the mirror.

200.jpg

203.jpg

I really like how they turned out. Thanks to everyone who helped find all this information.
  • cwin13cwin13 New Wagonist
    Did my visors and they came out pretty good with the exception on a little warping while heating the fronts. The rear visors fir almost perfectly.
    These are the ones I used: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=281055562749

760.jpg
    761.jpg
    762.jpg
  • chuckshinchuckshin Wagonist
    They visors look great!

Too bad all the ones I see on eBay are dark smoke. I guess I prefer a lighter grey smoke similar to OEM visors.
  • I just installed mine as well very happy with mine. I did the Pathfinder/QX4

NCM_1189_zps2lwhox05.jpg

NCM_1190_zpszqsgz0lm.jpg

FB_IMG_14003715409384935_zpshhf1evmc.jpg

FB_IMG_14003715517445633_zpskih6vjdn.jpg

FB_IMG_14003715614663067_zpszhnmu62s.jpg

FB_IMG_14003715684297245_zpsropkosj2.jpg

NCM_1206_zpst6vhlnf6.jpg

NCM_1207_zps2nj5jj6n.jpg

NCM_1208_zpsherdfofk.jpg

I still have a little more of heat to make it perfect. But in the PNW it works perfect now...
  • greenteagodgreenteagod Moderator
    posting pictures and then deleting them all?
  • bringing this back from the dead. I have all the answers to your guys prayers!

a few months ago i sent out cut pillars of the wagon doors. yesterday i finally got my product in. YES WAGON SPECIFIC window visors. enjoy.

78.jpg
    79.jpg
    77.jpg
  • A one off set, or sets for everyone? I could potentially make these at work, we do this sorta stuff all the time and honestly, they would be easy to make, I just need to make the molds...
  • MY_EEWagon wrote: »
    i have all the answers to your guys prayers!

orly?.......
  • just prayers for the visors. i cannot advertise on here as i am not a vendor or something like that. but my guy runs a shop that makes them and i requested these a few months ago sending in cut door pillars and had them made. my shipment came in on Thursday. 49 of 50 (1 for me) is flying and will be shipped to buyers this week. next shipment comes in maybe 2 weeks.
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    ^^ maybe you should contact the appropriate people (me) about becoming a vendor?
  • sikdc2sikdc2 Band Wagon
    Yea^ because I would love to know how to get my hands on a set of these!!
  • Yes, I too would love a set.
  • thebodythebody Band Wagon
    I saw this on Ebay the other day. I can't and won't vouch for this as I just found it while surfing. Its a $60 preorder for wagon visors

(Pre-Order) Fits 88-91 5Drs Wagon Civic Window Visors Rain Guard
  • sayurasemsayurasem New Wagonist
    So it will be done by march? o.o
  • GrafxdznrGrafxdznr Band Wagon
    Just got my visors in from ebay and put them on today. I will post pics tomorrow.