My 89 civic wagon

Soo bought my wagon from the original owner back about 3 years ago. It was completely stock and in perfect condition with 120xxx miles.. Lowered it on cheap eBay coils which ride like butt😡 traded it to my brother for his type r engine and cash😁 put the swap in my ek and well now it's junk.. But anyways my brother sold the wagon to one of his friends. He kept it nice and clean, then I decide to bring it back home.. Had fun with it for a winter and sold it to another person.. He did not do his part in keeping it clean.. So now I have the car agian and just now got everything back to normal.. Had to swap engines back to the original one because he decided to switch engines due to the original tranny to lock up? So I got the original engine back and found a crx si trans and got it rebuilt and all that.. So now it has a whole bunch of new goodies and runs just like it was from the original owner.. Somewhere down the lines the mudflaps and roof rack bars got lost which really upset me.. But I have big plans for the car and will shut up and add pics.. Thanks for looking👍

when when I first got it and put hxs and lowered
453.jpg

Decided to to try something new and be a head turner so bought blaze orange plasti dip
454.jpg

Here's the type r hatch and wagon
455.jpg

Here it is now.. No mudflaps and no pin stripe and no roof rack bars. Really erks my nerves
456.jpg

Comments

• bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    Welcome. So...You've owned it three times in three years?
  • WagoncartWagoncart Band Wagon
    Yes and I'm keeping it now. I got to much work into it.
  • vrmouseyvrmousey New Wagonist
    That's a clean Wagon you've got there - I think it looks better without the shopping cart on top, personally, But those VX rims were beautiful! 3rd time's a charm, I've heard!

I've got the front mudflaps from my 2wd just sitting here. I'm not going to use them. Interested in anything other than the compresor mount?
    459.jpg

Good luck with your wagon, I love the cream ones!

Thanks,
    Victor
    The shopping cart was actually used for a little while.. Me and a few buddies wanted to go catfishing a while from our hometown and had all the tackle boxes and poles and clothes in the back so we needed a place for chairs. So that happend and it just came a joke but it's long gone now. I am very interested in the mudflaps.
  • vrmouseyvrmousey New Wagonist
    That's hilarious! Was that a kiddie size shopping cart or a huge cone? Ha ha! Good times!

Pm me your zip code and I'll try and make you a deal. Earliest I'll know anything would be tomorrow shipping wise.

Thanks,
    Victor
    It was the huge one haha. And okay I will do that now.