About time to play my cards, NZ Beagle

Hiya, I'm Anthony. :soap:
Located in Auckland, New Zealand.

Just picked up a Beagle in blue about 2 weeks ago, Drove 1300~km to pick it up. Completed the trip without a hiccup. I have stripped it down, vacuum'd like crazy n cleaned any dirt down to the chassis and spotted any surface rust. Just purchased a manual RT Gearbox with super low (shifter/cables/flywheel/clutch/pressure plate/gauge cluster/ecu) as it's currently an auto. Will try a few sets of suspension and wheels on this and see how it goes. with a manual box on the current motor.

The height is good for a laugh so far.:applause:
Will try and clean it up as it seems decent as far as rust is concerned. just the normal SOHC ZC motor with 273,xxxKM on the clock, Runs like a dream. :angel:

Just has to get me through a few months of metal fab course at uni and i'll really get something started on this.

Will start a build thread when the work begins. :encouragement:

423.jpg

409.jpg

410.jpg

411.jpg

412.jpg

413.jpg

414.jpg

415.jpg

416.jpg

The Ends.

Comments

• Was that someone else's on the forum here? That thing looks mighty familiar.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    Sneaky second Shuttle in the first pic.
  • 91 RT4WD91 RT4WD Wagonist
    Looks very good. Wish there were Beagles in the US. I also saw the second Beagle. Welcome!
  • PoozMcgueePoozMcguee New Wagonist
    The 2nd Shuttle is Haydz, Back from the rust shop, just getting some paint n a tidy up and off for some goodies to be put in for certification. :encouragement:

430.jpg
  • Nice, beagle envy here aswell. Looks clean
  • JHMEE4JHMEE4 New Wagonist
    What a nice little wagon =) Welcome!