JHMEE4's RT4WD--Super Mario

Hola, I figured I'd post a build thread of sorts. Honestly, it'll probably just be pictures. Most updates and photos are off my instagram, which has recently been blown up by a lot CivicWagon.com wagoneers! JHMBB2, I'm sure quite a few of you will recognize my photos.

Anyways, bought it for the daily commute from the Springs to Denver. It's a fun little beater. I shoot with film, more-so now since my Canon DSLR took a dump, so whatever.

246.jpg

248.jpg
He's a beast in the snow
250.jpg
DA Integra seat install. Thanks BAM BAM for the write up. (I do quite a bit of lurking here)
252.jpg
DOHC ZC
254.jpg
Where the damn car spends a lot of time for repairs and maintenance. 100 miles a day will take it's toll on a 330k+ car
DA front lip, bumper stripes and messy electrical tape that was a temp design to see if I wanted to stick with the stripes. I like it funny enough.
255.jpg
Rear fog install (Hella non oem), rear mud flaps off 3rd gen Accord hatch and Super Mario.
257.jpg

259.jpg

265.jpg

266.jpg

Comments

• JHMEE4JHMEE4 New Wagonist
    Wet sand
    308.jpg309.jpg
    Harbour freight fog light install, still working on height adjustment

310.jpg
  • JHMEE4 wrote: »
    Wet sand
    Harbour freight fog light install, still working on height adjustment

You can't link Flickr like that. Especially if you have your pics share locked. You had em right the first time though.
    You can't link Flickr like that. Especially if you have your pics share locked. You had em right the first time though.

Yeah, I saw. I gave it a shot on the phone and it didn't work so I left it alone. Haha I'll have to get on a PC
    306.jpg
    307.jpg
  • simplyhondasimplyhonda Council Member
    Nice photos man! Already following on IG!
    IMG437.jpg
    438.jpg
    439.jpg
    440.jpg
    3rd Gen Prelude fog light restore. Luis_pin off instagram suggested I use clearcoat. I did a few layers of clearcoat, sanded it some then polish
    Nice photos man! Already following on IG!
    Thanks!
    You're the dude with that awesome Landcruiser!