Throwing code 8 TDC

Ok guys not a wagon but my Del Sol is throwing code 8 for tdc.
I purchased a new dizzy and it is still throwing the code. I have checked the resistance and its 349-361ohms on both dizzys also checked it at the ecu connector and got the same checked harness for open and short and nothing there either. Car is bone stock b7 only thing I haven't done that I can think of is swap ecus I just don't have one available at the moment any input would be great. Also if you clear the code it takes several minutes/short drive to come back on.

Comments

• Might be the crank sensor or associated wiring...check that next.
  • Does it only come on only when driving or will it come on with it idling? If the dizzy is a known good and the wiring checks out then the only thing I could think of would be the ECU. But definitely rule out the wiring completely. Test for continuity on the TDC wires from dizzy to the ECU and try moving the harness and connectors around to make sure there isn't an internally broken wire or pin fit issue. Also make sure there is no corrosion on any terminals in the connector at the distributor, at the shock tower and at the ECU.
  • 90civich90civich Band Wagon
    It does eventually come on but it takes about the same amount of time as it does driving it also seems to come on faster after the engine has warmed up than from dead cold. I am gonna swap ecus sometime this week my buddy has one I can borrow.