Wheel and Brake combinations

Putting this thread together to try to compile an accurate list of brake and wheel combos for those looking to do upgrades and to see just what fits. If there are some actual submissions and this gets past a page I'll probably take everyones comments and drop the data here at the top.

This list is more so for the ones that will be a tight squeeze. So if you're running something like a 19" wheel where everything is gonna fit under it, then that's sort of irrelevant. Also if you've done anything like shaving the caliper, list that in there too. That way if someone is wanting to go that route they at least know it can work.

If this formatting could be better, let me know and I can tweak it. I'll start it off with something I was hoping that would fit, but just didn't.
*added a couple columns for who's done the verification and the disc size.

Wheel
Spindle
Disc
Caliper
Result

15" x 7" +41 Enkei RPF1
DA Integra LS
11"
95 Legend Dual Pot Calipers
Wheel does not clear caliper
greenteagod

16" x 8" +38 Rota Slipstream
DA6 Integra Knuckle

1991 BB1 Calipers
Sausage down a hallway
Haydz

15" x 7" +38 Enkei RCT1
DA Integra
10.3"
DA Caliper
Lots of room
quarters

14" x 6" +35 BMW Bottlecap
DA Integra
10.3"
DA Caliper
Lots of room
quarters

14"x 5" RT4WD wheels
DA Integra
10.3"
DA Caliper
3-4mm Clearance

lowflyin'

Comments

• klumklum Senior Wagonist
    the 95 legend dual pots work on the "ITR" front brake conversion right?
  • klum wrote: »
    the 95 legend dual pots work on the "ITR" front brake conversion right?

Not certain on what all is involved with the ITR conversion. These are LS and the caliper bolts right up.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    16" x 8" +38 Rota Slipstream | DA6 Integra Knuckle | 1991 BB1 Calipers | Sausage down a hallway
  • quartersquarters Council Member
    Summer: 15x7 Enkie RCT-1's +38mm | DA 10.3" Integra | DA Calipers | Lots of room
    Winter: 14x6 BMW Bottlecaps +35mm | DA 10.3" Integra | Da Calipers | Lots of room

greentea: how far off are those legend calipers from clearing? just need a wheel spacer?
  • quarters wrote: »
    greentea: how far off are those legend calipers from clearing? just need a wheel spacer?

It was pretty off. We're talking at least a 3/4" spacer and likely some shaving of the caliper. That seems like a bit too much spacer for my personal tastes as the wheels would be way sticking out there. I'll possibly revisit that when I get the spindles on the car. For the mean time though I'll just get some calipers to fit the 10.3 that should work just fine.
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    i have to run two spacers to get my enkei ek 81's ET + 43 or something like that ill have to check forsure.
    15X6.5" ET43ish (or so it says on the whell... 4X100 bolt pattern. Vigor calipers , DA LS rotors , Shaved ITR pads needed about 1/2" or more to clear in the front no clearance issues in the rear of course.

my enkei auronautics are 15x6 4x100 ET + 32or34 again ill have to check. - vigor calipers , DA LS rotors , Shaved ITR pads with about a 1/8" clearance
  • Dammit! Making it all difficult for me to get the information out of there.
  • RT4WD wheels + DA knuckles + 10.3" rotors = 3-4mm clearance