Newest member of the family: 1991 Brown 2wd

13»

Comments

• 90 RT4WD (Cody)90 RT4WD (Cody) Senior Wagonist
    SPW wrote: »
    Man that sucks. :hopelessness: Glad to hear the wife is good.

yeah that's all that matters! thanks man!
  • CRAP! I am glad your wife is OK. But like you said, you get to part out and shop for another wagon. Maybe you can find a rough one in the same color and switch over most of what you need? :encouragement:
    Well I have an update, I changed the front cross-member under the car,

Here's a picture of the car torn down, but driving! I wanted to check the Alignment before I bought more things... So drove to Les Schwabs like this...:

122.jpg

Bought some New wheels, and 1 new tire. I painted the wheels white... 123.jpg

And Yesterday I drove down and met 503-Hill-Billy. He was super cool, fun guy to talk to, He also has a really cool wagon project. He sold me a fender off of one of his cars, in the correct color.

Also got the new wheels on the car.

124.jpg

All I have left is to find a door. I hope I can find one is brown!!

• LaserjockLaserjock New Wagonist
    From a brown wagon owner, glad you decided to keep it. :encouragement:
  • VladiVladi Senior Wagonist
    GL on finding the door man.

Cool to see you're fixing the damage!
  • Yeah buddy!
  • Well I have some updates, I bought a door from 503-hill-billy. So I have that installed, Also Bought a front bumper in brown with Wagon OEM fog lights, I am using the fog lights on my other wagon though...

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg
  • So I used the Wagon fog lights in my other wagon, so I bought these at Harbor Freight. and installed them. I had to do something since the bumper already had holes..

18.jpg
  • Anyways the brown wagon is back on the road! and Danica is happy to have her back.:encouragement:
  • beastmodebeastmode Senior Wagonist
    :encouragement:
  • Anyways the brown wagon is back on the road! and Danica is happy to have her back.:encouragement:
    Me too, looks way to clean.
    Well the time has come. We bought my wife a new car,

we had a great time with this wagon, we will miss it!

We got a 2002 wrx wagon, all stock with 67k

440.jpg
    441.jpg

So so we sold the wagon locally on Craigslist. For $2,500.....
  • Nice nice, I was actually looking at an Outback XT before I picked up my wagon. Well in between not finding any wagons locally. That's a nice low mileage subaru though, I don't see any here locally with less than 100k. That vintage also looks way better than the new generations in my opinion.