My new 1989 civic wagon.

My first honda ever. Shouldve got one for my first car. I had a 2000, 3 series BMW when i was 17. Worst purchase ever! I wanted something more practical, fuel efficient, and more multi useful. Bought my wagon about 2 weeks ago and i love it. It was in great shape so i haven't done much to it but i do have a couple things in store for her. Has a b16a engine and tranny. i know the rims aren't stock. I think they're from an integra? I'm pretty new to hondas but i have some close friends who have been helping me out a little bit. :encouragement:
310.jpg300.jpg298.jpg311.jpg312.jpg313.jpg314.jpg

Comments

• SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Is this the same one on this page? http://www.civicwagon.com/showthread.php?14565-HEADS-UP-vehicles-for-sale/page10 Anyways, minty interior! Welcome to the forum.
  • FinnyFinny Band Wagon
    woah! that looks just like mine but its not the same car lol.
  • FinnyFinny Band Wagon
    after looking again closely at the pictures again i realized it is my wagon. i bought the car from a guy who was stationed in Mississippi and he was originally from North Carolina.
  • That's a sweet ride!
  • FinnyFinny Band Wagon
    thanks man!
  • SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Finny wrote: »
    after looking again closely at the pictures again i realized it is my wagon. i bought the car from a guy who was stationed in Mississippi and he was originally from North Carolina.

Haha ok. It looked way to identical for it not to be yours. What plans do you have in mind for it?
  • That B series looks right at home in the bay
  • FinnyFinny Band Wagon
    i want to install AC into it. Wouldn't be the end of the world if i can't but it would be so appreciated during the hot nasty summers in the south east. I need a bike rack for it eventually as well.. also a wood honda steering wheel for it too. i wanna keep it clean and stock for the most part.
  • FinnyFinny Band Wagon
    haha I thought so too @Grifty
  • MorhMorh Band Wagon
    Clean wagovan! Take good care of her. What you have there is a gem
  • I loved it when I saw it in the "heads up" thread. I think a lot of members here (especially those of us in the rust-belt) would consider it to be... not a daily driver, but rather a weekend car or nice-weather-only kind of car. It's so clean and nice... and a legit Wagovan. You just don't see them like that anymore.

Welcome to the site, Finny.
  • FinnyFinny Band Wagon
    thanks guys! I'll take good care of her for sure!