My 88 RT4WD Space Shuttle

Hey everyone! First off I'd like to say I've been lurking hard for the past few weeks in anticipation of getting this wagon, and Friday it finally happened. So here I am!

Background:
During the summer of 2013 I shelled out my life savings for a '92 GS-R. This was my baby, but she needed more time, work, and money than I was able to provide. She sat at home while I went away to college, missing her every day while I DD'd my 2000 auto Accord SE. Eventually the time came to do something with the GS-R and I tried to sell her. No offers were enough for me to let go so I elected to wait it out and see what happened. A few weeks ago an old friend messaged me on Facebook and eventually a trade came up. We met up Friday and sealed the deal! Below are some pictures of the GS-R.
302.jpg

303.jpg
Here's one of the Accord:
304.jpg

So here she is when I got her. The wheels are temporary, I'm supposed to go meet someone today to pick up some new ones. D15 swap with 46k miles. Brand new Fuel pump, Fuel filter, Radiator, Innovative mounts, Timing belt, Water pump, Thermostat, Clutch, AC compressor, AC drier, Hatch struts, and more. On to the pictures:
305.jpg
306.jpg
307.jpg

More pictures to come as soon as I get some wheels worth showing. But here is my wonderful girlfriend ironing on a patch to the seat. I stole this from someone on here, and it worked wonderfully. Less than a $2 fix! CRX seats by the way.
308.jpg

Comments

• Update:
    So I went and picked up some wheels today. They need some major work, but they're structurally sound and I like the pattern. I plastidipped them white today. I will be stripping, sanding, and polishing over Christmas break, but I don't quite have the resources at college. I'm going to get tires in the morning and I'll have some pics up as soon as possible!
    316.jpg
    And during the dipping:
    317.jpg
  • Update:
    Just bought these tires for my wheels. Hopefully I'll have them mounted by the end of the week!
    12.png