**The Sickness** My 91 Rt4wd

Hows it going guys? My name is Paul, I live in Boise, Id and this is my 91' RT4WD. Got it about and a half ago. Heres how she looked the day I picked her up. Gti wheels up front, weird white wheels with the most camber wear I have ever seen, and dragging mudflaps it was so low thanks to some eBay coils...
95.jpg
Took it to the shop and had a few things checked out the next day
240.jpg
Then a much needed bath
96.jpg
Then the first must have was a new windshield! The old one was the stock honda pitted out, scratched, cracked one. Here is is
97.jpg
New one
263.jpg
Then picked up a few items from member Shenrie who happens to live down the street
262.jpg
And then BAM! It was finally at a respectable height to actually use the 4wd off road. And threw some Blades on there that I painted black. Cant take it camping if its dragging the mudflaps everywhere.
241.jpg
Rear trailing arm bushings and LCA bushings were shot so I picked up some new MOOG TA bushings and Rear LCA's from a local forum guy here that has Energy Suspension bushings in them already. (Installing all this was not a fun task)
264.jpg
Then a local forum guy gave me the heads up on some parts I could snag up..
98.jpg
And the OEM roof rack..
99.jpg
100.jpg
101.jpg

ENJOY!

Comments

• SPWSPW Senior Wagonist
    Looking good man! Any plans in mind for it?
  • 91ee491ee4 New Wagonist
    Just camping this weekend! Looking for a lower center console to put my deck in so i can put in the taurus cupholders where the stock deck is. Other than that just drive it. Ill be doing things here and there but not sure until they happen! Just ordered some Rodeo speaker pods so those should be installed next week. STOKED!
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    Glad you're saving it! You have quite a resource in shenrie as a neighbor, wish he'd stop by here more often...
  • M!KE K!NGM!KE K!NG Band Wagon
    Looks great. Get us some good photos of it when it goes camping!
    I have to agree with you! There will be some camp shots. Here's from table rock where people to to watch fireworks. Me and jeeps and trucks could make it up the 4x4 trails.

129.jpg
  • toothytoothy Band Wagon
    auto or manual?

VVVV
    Agreed
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    Like the rims. Kind of. Wish they were not painted black.
    BillBoard wrote: »
    Like the rims. Kind of. Wish they were not painted black.

Me too! One was sandblasted though and the others were scratched to shit. They came with it so I just sprayed them. Would be sweet if they were clean and shiny though
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    91ee4 wrote: »
    Me too! One was sandblasted though and the others were scratched to shit. They came with it so I just sprayed them. Would be sweet if they were clean and shiny though

I think white might look really good?
    COLOR MATCH THE WHEELS!!!! ...or not... it's your car....
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    Looks like a good start...
    I'm ditching the blades soon because they need painted nice and they will need work, and one is slightly bent. Got some of these though to throw on the steelies I'm gonna color match;) just gotta pull the metal studs and throw on the rear toe kit on that I ordered.
    260.jpg
    261.jpg
    Hell yeah for color match! Those tires are beefy.
  • chuckshinchuckshin Wagonist
    Like the progress.

I like the 200k+ sticker too. I need one in my life.
    Thanks guys.
    bam-bam wrote: »
    Glad you're saving it! You have quite a resource in shenrie as a neighbor, wish he'd stop by here more often...
    Yes sir I agree, he has already been very helpful to me.
    toothy wrote: »
    auto or manual?
    Manual FTW

VVVV
    Agreed
    DRMORTY wrote: »
    Looks like a good start...
    Thanks, it's coming along nicely.
    M!KE K!NG wrote: »
    Hell yeah for color match! Those tires are beefy.
    Those tires ended up having bad beads.... lame, but I have another set lined up for later today!
    chuckshin wrote: »
    Like the progress.

I like the 200k+ sticker too. I need one in my life.
    Thanks, $4 on eBay iirc.

Here's some camping pics

287.jpg
    288.jpg
    289.jpg
    290.jpg
    291.jpg
    292.jpg
  • chipmunk looked alot bigger on the grill.

wagon looks good and damn you eat good while camping
    Thanks man. We only camped there for the one night last weekend so I wanted to do it right!
    So my transmission took a crap.. But I got a RT tranny from a local guy luckily. Its an 88 21 spline tranny. I ordered a exedy clutch kit part #08020 which is the 20 spline. Anyone know which exedy one will fit? have a link to one maybe? Thanks
  • jongsrjongsr Wagonist
    chipmunk looked alot bigger on the grill.
    g

This made me lol, and that's a nice wagon. I need an RT in my life!
  • You need to update this Paul, I know of at least one sound system related update you haven't shared... Oh, and give me your power windows lol
  • More updates please.