wagon wings on ebay

Comments

• bkmc24bkmc24 Senior Wagonist
    I may buy one to be a "test dummy" of sorts. It looks nice enough to at least spend $100 on it.
    Offered him $100 shipped. We will see what happens.
  • drfinkdrfink Wagonist
    We are working on a collection of custom civic piece's at the moment, but feel free to contact me with any special parts your looking for.
    Radio Delete Plate
    HVAC Delete Plate
    Cluster DeletePlate
    Formed Clock Delete Plates
    Side Mirror Delete Plates
    Custom Made Tow Hooks Any Shape you choose
    Custom Engine Lift Mounting Points
    Bolt InSmooth Sheet Metal Dash Boards
    Bolt in OEM Style Bull Bars With or Without Lights

Cool, let me know how it goes. This part also grabbed my attention^
    Will do. I'm not crazy about the rivet stuff so I may look for an alternative for that.
    $100 shipped accepted. Said it'll be shipped in a week. Made after ordering I guess. If quality is solid, he will be making my hatch dash.
    Wing finally came in. I can easily say I am far from impressed. The work quality is crap. The bend's and side cuts aren't symmetrical and it doesn't fit flush by any means. I messaged the guy back to see what his solution is to all of the issues. If all else fails, ebay will back me and I'll be refunded something. I will prob keep it and see if I can fix the issues to make it work and mold it into the stock wing. I like the looks, just too sharp.
  • this dude is about 1.5 hours from me. its advertised all over FB. hes literally making anything and everything out of sheet metal for EFs. i saw he made another wagon prototype wing that is a tad bit longer lmao
    He is all about working with me though so I guess that is good. I am about to post pictures of it so everyone can see the quality he was okay with shipping out. I don't know it is just my need to have high quality but I would never have sent anything out of this quality as my final product.
    863.jpg
    864.jpg
    865.jpg
    866.jpg
    867.jpg
    868.jpg
    869.jpg
    870.jpg
    871.jpg
    872.jpg
    873.jpg

You can see the cuts are uneven, seams aren't even or symmetrical, cuts are rough, holes aren't clean....just a bad product. I'm not mad I, just strange.
  • Sad shit sucks hopefully he will make it up to you good luck man.
    I'm waiting on an email from him so we can communicate faster than eBay messages. I plan to work on it myself. I'm very capable and meticulous so if it can be saved and used I'll be one of few to do it. We will see. He said I'll need a metal working hammer which was not once mentioned in the ad so I can see a refund of sorts coming.
    Emailing the dude a decent amount. He is remaking me one to exactly what I want and sending it to me when he is done. Even if the workmanship sucks, he is solid on making it right.
    Definitely recommend dealing with him. If anyone wants a wing from him, I can give you his email so you can discuss particulars and he can give you a solid product.
  • drfinkdrfink Wagonist
    I would like to see pics of the new one he sends you when it gets in. Kind of disappointed on the first ones.
  • Or you guys go buy a piece of sheet metal and make your own for what 10-15 bucks?
    Being in the Air Force, an hour away from my house while also going to school really prohibits much free time to play with metal. I'll use what he makes for me.