Name these wheels...

So i've been searching around for like two hours to the name of these enkie's that came with our wagon we bought. I can't find any information or name of them.

Anybody have any info?

149.jpg

Comments

• wftbwftb Wagonist
    so you are saying you just bought a new wagon and these are the wheels that came on it ..or these wheels were in the boot ? nice wheels anyways , dont know what they are sorry .
  • 503Wagon503Wagon moderator
    wftb wrote: »
    so you are saying you just bought a new wagon and these are the wheels that came on it ..or these wheels were in the boot ? nice wheels anyways , dont know what they are sorry .

These wheels came on the "white the fuck" wagon build i have. I replaced them with some mugens and am thinking about selling these but i'd like to get some more info on them before i decide to do that.
  • oddomatikoddomatik New Wagonist
    Enkei Silk Mesh. Probably one of the few sets in the US. Those are sick, I'd rock them.
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    Enkei bbs style wheel.
    Sold at Toyota dealers in the late 90s and early 2000s.
    Used to see them on a lot of Corollas
  • oddomatikoddomatik New Wagonist
    DRMORTY wrote: »
    Enkei bbs style wheel.
    Sold at Toyota dealers in the late 90s and early 2000s.
    Used to see them on a lot of Corollas

You're thinking of Enkei Raijin.

152.jpg

The Silk Mesh's are from almost a decade prior.
  • 503Wagon503Wagon moderator
    oddomatik wrote: »
    Enkei Silk Mesh. Probably one of the few sets in the US. Those are sick, I'd rock them.

I think you're right. I was having a hell of a time finding the name, thanks man.
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    Nope... In the late 90s and early 00s.. toyota offer the enkeis as upgrades. I definitely remember those. I worked in parts at lexus and when id access the parts computer, we could also see Toyota and I definitely remember those.