Super Swampers???

Anyone have some ideas if these would work or not? Obviously a lift would need to be used and possible fender roll....or removal of some fender material.

SUPER SWAMPER TSL BIAS TIRES 29 x 8.50 15

Comments

• might work, it will be close, lift is a must....i have 205/65/15's on my lifted wagon. i dont know the height and width in inches though.
  • Old SkoolOld Skool Council Member
    That's a big difference.. (205/65/15)=25.49" vs 29.04". that's some cutting to fit them :(
  • might just buy spare fenders and hack them so i don't screw mine up.
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    You'll have to cut more than the fenders...if you want to be able to turn. I'll be putting 29 inchers on sometime this week, we'll see how it goes. Looks like I'll be getting into the front inner fenders/cabin footwells pretty heavily.
  • spacers!!!!! although not recommended for daily use lol.
  • Definitely need a custom lift like bam, I'm running 205/70/14s that barely clear, only rub on passenger mud flap on quick right turns, other than that they clear.
  • 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    :cry:
    ok gents .... ive posted this picture a few times ...... The SSR Series of Super Swamper Radial/TSL tires
    88.jpg

these damn tire r only 27.5 and come n a 14 or 15 inch ... !!!!!

internet is an awesome search tool but i guess if u dont search here and find it the time or 2 i posted it u sure r not gonna find it on GOOGLE :lol:
  • oh snap, chip has spoken! :)
  • Thanks for the info! now to go tackle those snow ridden roads
  • 3rd4ce3rd4ce Council Member
    503Wagon wrote: »
    oh snap, chip has spoken! :)

Man this dream started in like 2005 but it has finally came to past only took a few years .... :encouragement:

but proof is in the puddin or picture

499.jpg
  • BrakeExpertBrakeExpert New Wagonist
    Scrappy is king :)