install da seats in 89 wagovan

This is my next project. Putting in some nice da seats with lumbar support. I am looking for pics of what has been done. I will also post pics of what I do to get my seats in. My leather seats are worn out and uncomfortable for more than 2 hours of driving. I know the wagovan rails don't line up to put the rails on the teg seats and bolt in.

John

Comments

• JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    I used the wagon outside rails(closest to the doors) and the integra inside(closest to the center console)
    The integra inside rail is slightly longer so I used a spacer and a longer bolt. After that though the seats go in smooth and look great.
  • Like he said, the da rail is longer .You can keep the da rails. But you would deff have to drill a hole to mount the back bolt. I'm going to have to figure out what I am going to do with the fronts on the wagon I just picked up, front seat broken, no passenger seat. Was going to just swap in da seats. I want to try and find da gsr seats with the red to go with the cars color. But those are going to be hard to come by. We will see how it all plays out.
  • I have da seats in mine. I had to do as stated above plus I had to make my own slide linkage between the rails.(the wire that runs between the rails that allows the seat to slide forward and backwards) Here's a pic of them in the car. The seats are dirty cause I bought them out of a junk yard but they cleaned up nicely. 290.jpg