Anyone know where I can find 225/40-16 tires?

wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
Like the title states, it seems that the 225/40-16 tire is discontinued from both Falken and Toyo who used to have them, so idk if maybe someone can point me in the right direction? I currently have 225/40-16 Falken ZE512 tires on my wagon and could use two new ones soon and this tire hunt is getting frustrating.

I am trying to avoid changing sizes, but if I have no choice, what is the closest to a 225/40? I was looking at 215/45s. I have 8.5 inch wide rims and do not want to be "hella stretched". the 225/40s are plenty stretched enough as it is, in my humble yet very practical opinion :)

Thank you in advance...

Comments

• HMMMMM they are in stock here in Germany, both Toyo and Falken. If you get desperate you know where to ask. I had to help out thatdoodle for some crazy sizes too. These are the cheapest Falken ZIEX ZE-912, then Toyo's, then Dunlop. Toyo and Dunlop in stock, Falken they have less than 10 left.
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    Thanks a lot rage, I may have to take you up on that if I can't find anything here! Could you PM me the prices per tire?

EDIT: just noticed you embedded a link lol :P
  • Just let me know on Facebook or here.
  • PavementwagoPavementwago Senior Wagonist
    215/45 is perfect. Not a stretch