clear tail lights?(4g)

has anyone ever made clear tails for a wagon. if so some pictures would be great.

Comments

• ive never seen any... it would probably lookweird anyways... invest in some jdm tails!
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    The only thing i could think of would be to take some stock ones and change the lens, dunno which ones you'd use though.. :?
  • they make jdm tail lights for wagons!?
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    uhm... yes.. for JDM wagons. lol
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    are they any different from the USDM taillights?
  • ok, ok... I think that JDM means Japanese Domestic Mkt? but I guess I should have been more 'clear' when I said what I did and meant 'clear JDM tail lights for wagons?!'
    sorry for my faux pas.
    ...jm.
  • akiraboyakiraboy HondaCivicWagon.com Founder
    don't sweat the jdm thing.

I have a good write up comin soon on the taillights as soon as we-todd gets back up again
  • shenrieshenrie Council Member
    Ysyally the only thing different is the JDM lenses dont have the red reflectors in them. Some wont have amber alltoghther, but mostly its just the reflectors.
  • HaydzHaydz Moderator
    I thought the only difference was that the JDM had the amber corner and the USDM didn't?

I've never seen a JDM tail without the amber (its illegal not to have it)... no idea about USDM ones as i don't live there..
  • any luck on finding that write up akira?
    not so much luck finding it as I need to get home host the pics & do the write up. They look pretty good and I'm glad I replaced em I was gettin some water in the rear passenger side-wasn't pretty.
    keith750 wrote:
    any luck on finding that write up akira?
    http://www.hondacivicwagon.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=2447#2447

here ya go guys, its still needs some polishing but check it out :o