1999 CR-V 5DR 4WD LX Sebring Silver Metallic

2»

Comments

• Whats new here JPEEZIE?????
  • TIMELESSWHITETIMELESSWHITE Senior Wagonist
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, not a whole lot. Decided to keep it simple and maintain OE gas mileage and speedometer reading. hahaaa

XXR 521 17"
    225/55 Falken 912
    w/ 5th wheel
    Curt Class III 2" hitch
    Thule XT916 Mountain Bike rack

; )))

2010-11-22_14-03-23_749.jpg
    2010-11-23_09-35-09_718.jpg
  • Already wow that was quick work...looking good JPzie

521's come out sweet with the BLACK and GOLD!

Thule XT916... SICKNESS!

Murdered it!
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    wheels loooooooooooooooook good....
  • EDwEFprtsEDwEFprts Senior Wagonist
    ^ looks good.
    Yea... its all about OEM and BEEFY
    i'm about to buy some pilot wheels (mild beefy) for my wife's silver '01 crv.
    652.jpg
  • Damn!! These CRVs are lookin SWEET!
  • I love seeing that stuff. I'm big into MTB'ing too. I usually just throw then into the bed of my 92 Chev Pickup. My wife wants an FJ Cruiser, and I think if we get one, I'll toss the pickup, and keep her V. It's a 2000, and RT4WD 5 speed. I'd likely lower it (already have a set of 17s on it), and put a hitch on it to take a bike rack. I desperately want to take off the roof rack. I prefer the clean look without it, and it would be better on gas, as well as quieter on the highway without the wind wistling around the rack bars.

I'm trying to convince her to order the FJ without the roof rack.
    Jaker wrote:
    I love seeing that stuff. I'm big into MTB'ing too. I usually just throw then into the bed of my 92 Chev Pickup. My wife wants an FJ Cruiser, and I think if we get one, I'll toss the pickup, and keep her V. It's a 2000, and RT4WD 5 speed. I'd likely lower it (already have a set of 17s on it), and put a hitch on it to take a bike rack. I desperately want to take off the roof rack. I prefer the clean look without it, and it would be better on gas, as well as quieter on the highway without the wind wistling around the rack bars.

I'm trying to convince her to order the FJ without the roof rack.

Thanks guys!!

That's pretty cool, good luck with all your plans. The V's are tough and the bikes look pretty sick chillen out back when carrying them around.... I don't even miss the Wagovan. On a side note, I just ordered the 4WD badge made for Honda Pilots, to slap on the Vee.
    = )))

here's my Santa Cruz V5 after a short and sweet ride this morning

687.jpg
  • Cool. I have a Yeti ASR Carbon FS (18 lb XC race bike), and my son has a Santa Cruz Blur.
    Lots of dope wagons still representing, nice. Needless to say, my old wagon is locked up in storage somewhere and hardly driven. Here's the V with my new 2011 Intense 951 Fro...

734.jpg
  • ThaClutcHThaClutcH Senior Wagonist
    Looking good man. Do work!
  • Have you tested the offroad capabilities of the CRV at all? Like anything more than a gravel road.

Im considering upgrading in the future and a CRV is one of my options
    Thanks David, that's what we do!! Have you been following the Aztecs Hoops? They're ballin' it up.....

NZ, other than your typical rutted out trail road, I've yet to truly test it's capabilities. Running 215/55 17's causes rub when the suspension flexes, especially in the rear. Definitely could use a lift if I ever decide to start fro'n it. The V handles business though!
    Hell yea man. Aztecs all the way, of course! Been rocking the hell out of my State gear lately.
  • Nice CR-V! ;) I am uber jealous of your front mudflaps!! haha those things are like gold lol That Thule rack is a nice piece!!
  • NJCIVICWAGON1NJCIVICWAGON1 Council Member
    Nice CRV bro!
  • That's weird. I've had 225/50-17s on my '00 at stock ride height for 3 years now and I have never had even a hint of rubbing.
  • JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    That video is crazy! Seems like fun though.
    Thanks, tons of fun, and great workout.

sold, but never forgotten!!

439.jpg
    523.jpg
  • Lots of dope wagons still representing, nice. Needless to say, my old wagon is locked up in storage somewhere and hardly driven. Here's the V with my new 2011 Intense 951 Fro...

734.jpg

Whats up PEEZIE this pic looks SICK!
    It's been awhile since visiting/posting here. Sikk wagon's all over the place yo!

Updated: grainy iPhone illustrations

KYB Excel G's / Iron Man Coils
    Powder coated steelies w/ Spare
    General Grabber AT2's 205/75 R15

363.jpg

2008 HusQvarna SMR 510

364.jpg

2010 Santa Cruz Blur LT

365.jpg

1992 Si

366.jpg
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    ehhh welcome back welcome back welcome baaack!
    I hardly come on here either, but welcome back dude. I'm moving back to SD in May, we need to catch up.
    ThaClutcH wrote: »
    I hardly come on here either, but welcome back dude. I'm moving back to SD in May, we need to catch up.
    What ^^ bruh, Gea, no longer have the wagon, but I miss her! I couldn't justify having/owning that many cars; got crowded at the pad. Definitely hit me up when you arrive back in SD.
    BillBoard wrote: »
    ehhh welcome back welcome back welcome baaack!
    Hi Bill, "Encinitas"