1988 Honda CRX SI "The Start of Something Beautiful"

After having a craigslist add for a while one day i get a email about a guy looking to sell two crx's a 91 and 88 and a bunch of parts he was selling everything for something around 2000$ i think. Me only having around 600$ I asked him how much he wanted just for the 88 and as many parts to make it complete since it was a shell. We eventually sorted it all out and bought the 88 with a whole bunch of parts for 200$. Well here it is hope you enjoy and any help will be great im planning on swapping a D16Z6 in it and once its rolling and redeemed its daily driver status put a turbo in it. More information on the pics can be seen under my account Thank you :)
664.jpg665.jpg666.jpg667.jpg668.jpg669.jpg

Comments

• OooGawd! Good luck!
  • josh1vtmjosh1vtm Council Member
    I agree, good luck man.
  • I shake your hand and shake my head because you sir are way more awesome than I. I would run the other way from this. Good luck, I hope you see it through.
  • LowFlyin'LowFlyin' Moderator
    I have quite a few parts that will probably help you out. Shoot me a PM when you get everything sorted and itemized.
  • VladamireVladamire Band Wagon
    Thank you all for the responses and good lucks the project is a lil bit over whelming but then i remember for 200$ i can only go up :) I will try to post more pictures of the car in my garage and of all the parts sorted out, I just yesterday took out the sunroof and so far im actually amazed at how straight the body is. Also LowFlyin i am going to message you right now