90-91 Civic Wagon Side Molding Clips?

Hi I was wondering if you guys know where I could buy the clips for the side moldings? a link would be fine. I did a research a lot of people say to use double side tape but I don't think it will work. thanks

Comments

• I've got a bunch of them from my parts wagon. I'm pretty sure you can still get them from honda too, but I'm willing to bet thats spendy. Honestly I'd hit up your local junk yard and pull them off cars there. Any EF will have the same clips as the wagon holding the moldings on.
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    The clips that actually stick through the little square holes in the door skin were still available when I last checked, but that's been three years or so ago. Those probably are common to other 4th gen. Civics.

On the other hand, the blue and white chair-shaped intermediate clips are junkyard only and wagon-specific.
  • bam-bam wrote: »
    The clips that actually stick through the little square holes in the door skin were still available when I last checked, but that's been three years or so ago. Those probably are common to other 4th gen. Civics.

On the other hand, the blue and white chair-shaped intermediate clips are junkyard only and wagon-specific.

This is accurate, though majestic didn't have them when I checked.

PS - Double sided tape DOES work just fine.
  • Thanks guys, I'll try the junk for the ef clips. I recently checked and someone took it off the wagon already, if you say ef ones work i will try that. I'll also try double sided tape as well.