• turbo_tegturbo_teg Council Member
    http://seattle.craigslist.org/tac/cto/3083465075.html

A description might help this guy.....
  • PavementwagoPavementwago Senior Wagonist
    No help him. He knows his stuff lol
    hehehe prolly ebay coils as well
  • shinobishinobi Band Wagon
    I'll give him his asking price... $1 isn't overpriced :)
    hahahahaha
  • kylerwhokylerwho Wagonist
    4.png
  • rbwdrivenrbwdriven Senior Wagonist
    http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/3085788142.html

4k for a rt with trashed interior.
  • JhampsterJhampster Band Wagon
    i paid 1,100 for my 91 clean title bone stock, i thought it was a steal imo
    I cant stand when a car doesnt have a battery tie down.... if they are too lazy to re-install it or go to napa and spend the money to buy the new hardware what else are they neglecting. that wago is worth maybe 2000-2500 IMO..
  • I dont know what you guys are talking about I got a near perfect Rt for $900 (little blood in the car) and a 2wd with a bad dizzy for $200
  • LowFlyin'LowFlyin' Moderator
    The price is what the market will bare. The wagon was sold as a utility vehicle that were bought by people to utilize. Finding one that hasn't rusted out of existence or driven for all its worth is rare. We all know scrounging parts for these cars is getting more difficult by the month, so sellers want to rewarded for their time and in turn buyers are being generous with the price they'd pay.

Face it. These aren't going to get cheaper...and if they do, one of two things will happen: either the wagon will fall out of popularity or there are way more out there in good enough condition we haven't found, yet.
  • leWolfleWolf Senior Wagonist
    "Cat not included" lol
    Remember when ef hatch's got crazy expensive because everyone wanted one? Now there back to a normal price and who cares if you have one. All im saying is that this bubble will pop in due time.
  • leWolf wrote: »
    "Cat not included" lol
    Remember when ef hatch's got crazy expensive because everyone wanted one? Now there back to a normal price and who cares if you have one. All im saying is that this bubble will pop in due time.

That's the truth! I bought a wagon back in 04 that was clean title on HX wheels with SI CRX seats too. No problems at all, at that time I paid 650 bucks, my most recent wagon I paid 650 and it has hacked up wiring, the engine ended up having a knock and too. I've seen people trying to sell shells for 1k all primered and haggard too!
  • I paid $2600 for mine 3 months ago! Has spun rod bearing and factory no a/c But with 112k miles and all original everything, in 9.5/10 condition in and out plus garage kept... I think im lucky! And its an RT4wd 6spd never been in the snow or up north.

81.jpg