Gab's RTwagon build

Wazzapaning everyone!!! I'm sure like eveybody else either "BUSY" or just kicking back chill'n. Me I'm always up to something, It's project on top of project LOL!!! That's why i could never get things done on time:distracted:. Anyhow this is about owning a civicwagon and boy did I ever owned 2 at one point. I know other's have a handfull of car projects which is good, for me gotta really watch it before its gets too expensive LOL!!! Gotta take care of my family first so i have to get rid of my FWD and really focus on getting what i really want the RT4wd. After buying my first wago a couple of months later I got lucky on a brown RT and got it for a sweet deal :smug: perfect car for our NorthWest weather. Needs a little TLC but heek i see the potential right away. Here's a glance of my first wago. Paid more than I got my RT for but i did learned a lot from it. Buildwise I say..

Rojadev2012

Hmm??? I cant seem to load any pics, sorry I'm a bit new posting stuff on this thread so if you can guide and help my out a bit that will be awesome

Comments

• JDMWago666JDMWago666 Senior Wagonist
    Welcome to the site
  • 5c15f988.jpg.html This is the first wago I bought. The body is straight a little scratch here and there, vac and clean carpet but te major thing I did to it is swapping the motor.
  • 1.html Here's the first I bought. Body is straight, paint a little scratch here and there, vac and clean inside but the most major thing I did is the motor swap. I paid more on this wago that my RT4wd.