Portland pizzagetti aug 10th 2012 (warning lots of pics!)

Here we go!359.jpg360.jpg361.jpg362.jpg363.jpg364.jpg Bobs new engine looks better in person.365.jpg366.jpg367.jpg368.jpg369.jpgJasons ride. John lol.370.jpg371.jpgby Za za will miss you here in the northwest.372.jpg373.jpg374.jpg375.jpg376.jpg Other clean Honda's Thanks Joe and Daniel.377.jpg378.jpg379.jpg380.jpg381.jpg382.jpg383.jpg384.jpg385.jpg386.jpg387.jpg388.jpg.

Comments

• driftin90driftin90 Senior Wagonist
    Great pics. Is zaza moving?
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    Looks like fun, but I gotta ask:

What in the world is pizzeghetti/pizzagetti?
    bam-bam wrote: »
    Looks like fun, but I gotta ask:

What in the world is pizzeghetti/pizzagetti?

Haha. It's a pizza with spaghetti on top. Sounds weird, but boy is it good. You can kinda see it in the back of bob's wagon.
  • nsticenstice Wagonist
    Za za is going to back to Texas, Are work is not good to him.
  • Shoulda came... but I had a sinus infection. :( Sweet pics.
  • Great pictures! Yea, I'm moving back to Texas, got a sweet job offer at a private shop, salary plus bonus. The salary alone is about 40% more than what I'll make this year. and the bonus has no roof. Driving the wagon down! Maybe I'll get some pictures on the way down. Will look different with Texas plates and tags!
    Great pictures! Yea, I'm moving back to Texas, got a sweet job offer at a private shop, salary plus bonus. The salary alone is about 40% more than what I'll make this year. and the bonus has no roof. Driving the wagon down! Maybe I'll get some pictures on the way down. Will look different with Texas plates and tags!

Dang man. When are you moving? If I don't see you before you leave, good knowing you and good luck back at home.
  • I leave this Friday. It was great meeting everyone and knowing everyone, but I've got family up here, so I may be back in the area in the future, and if there is a meet around that time, I would love to come, also, text me if you want to a good deal on the diff and Viscous Coupler.
  • JayTeeJayTee Wagonist
    Looks like fun. Hopefully I can make the next one, If I still have a wagon.
  • knottyyknottyy Wagonist
    Awesome! Really enjoyed looking through those pics, good stuff. That picture of Chulki cracked me up lol. Some nice looking wagons, and clean engine bays:) Really makes me look forward to the upcoming meet in Sept. Hey, congrats on the new job and all Za Za. Sorry that I didn't get that hood worked out yet and it seems like it's looking too late for that. Good luck on the move! I've driven from here Seattle to Puerto Vallarta before...decent drive...better than the one across the country as there's more to look at then just corn.