Wagovanguy's BB6 Progression Thread

13»

Comments

• Actually did something today lol

Installed some red LED's in the gauge cluster, love them! Should look great paired with my AEM digital gauges I'll get in a few months. Ended up cutting the evap line under the car behind the passenger cabin. Pulled the bumper off and deleted the windshield wiper fluid reservoir, squirters, and lower intake chamber thing from the stock intake. The radiator is draining as I type so I can pull that later or tomorrow. I'll be deleting the ac this weekend as well since the radiator will be out of the way. Yay! Picture tim3z!

Red

804.jpg

Firewall getting cleaner as time passes.

805.jpg

First time taking the bumper off.

806.jpg

807.jpg

All the crap I pulled out.

808.jpg
  • realtimefunrealtimefun Senior Wagonist
    nice car this is the only honda i never had
  • Thanks man! They are great cars!
  • Goodbye stock rad and ac condenser.

811.jpg

812.jpg
  • I was wondering about wiring the fans. I just pulled ac, if I press the ac button will the second fan turn on still? Or should I run my own switch or even wire it into the other fans harness? Just looking for some insight/opinions.

All of the ac stuff is out of the bay and I put in the new serpentine belt. Tomorrow I am going to buy a tension gauge and set the belts correctly. And I'll probably buy antifreeze and install the rad and new hoses. Some pictures of crap.

Bunch of crap and tools. lol

824.jpg

Bye bye AC.

825.jpg

826.jpg

The mighty torque pipe in use. (pp.com muscle shirt)

827.jpg
  • Car is all back together again! New rad is great, ended up removing 30lbs from the car. Love the rad hoses and battery as well.

208.jpg

I'll post better pictures of the car all washed and whatever in a day or two so stay tuned!