Progress Technology Coilovers

Im thinking of picking up a set of these, just wondering if anyone is running them? Or if anyone's heard anything about them. From the research I've done they seem to be a pretty good buy for the price of them, plus I can get a discount on them.
Any thoughts?

Comments

• jpciiijpciii familEE
    I've been planning to get a set for my wagon. My car isn't going to be back on the road anytime soon, so I've been holding off on purchasing them...

If/when you get them, post a review!
  • lilROOKZlilROOKZ Wagonist
    jpciii wrote: »
    I've been planning to get a set for my wagon. My car isn't going to be back on the road anytime soon, so I've been holding off on purchasing them...

If/when you get them, post a review!

I will deff do that then, since it looks like no one is running them.
  • lilROOKZlilROOKZ Wagonist
    Im really stuck between these and ST suspension, which is the same company that makes KW suspension, and Progress . I can get a hell of a deal on some of these ST's so i might end up going with them. The only thing im confuesed about, this is gonna seem noobish lol, but I need to order suspension for a 91 civic ef or crx?
    Also I've read where some people had to change out their front forks or maybe their back LCA's. My wagon has some cheap ass drop springs w/ coils that the previous owner had on, so not sure if i am going to run into a problem or not?
  • ragenasianragenasian Moderator
    Plenty of discussion about suspension here to answer your questions, but to make it quick order the suspension for the year of your car and you shouldn't have any problems.