Unlimited02 4dr EG ferio

here's my new ride after selling the element... she's just stock for now... beside what you see so far... so stay tune...

Comments

• turbo_tegturbo_teg Council Member
    nice im sure it will be done up in no time.
  • slo88crxslo88crx Senior Wagonist
    Very nice I've always been a fan of the eg 4door. If you need any parts there are like 5 of these sitting in the junk yard over here in Poulsbo!

Waiting for updates!
  • ChaifeChaife Instagram grand master
    Clean, ♥ 4dr EG.
  • unlimited02unlimited02 Senior Wagonist
    turbo_teg wrote:
    nice im sure it will be done up in no time.
    well im not too sure what i want to do with it yet... my old lady wants me to leave it so she can drive it too hahaha but well see... might try to trade it for a wagon hahaha
    slo88crx wrote:
    Very nice I've always been a fan of the eg 4door. If you need any parts there are like 5 of these sitting in the junk yard over here in Poulsbo!

Waiting for updates!

yea i got pretty much all the things i wanted so far beside trying to lower it and wheels... but i have any ideas i'll hit u up...
    Chaife wrote:
    Clean, ♥ 4dr EG.

thanks Chaife...
    update: no pictures yet but, bought a Type R axle back by accident haha... the guy said it was off his gsr but good thing i did my research before meeting up and when i saw it, i was like yep i'll buy it haha... order some coilovers, and got some si's... so well post up pics soon...
  • Love those 4 door EGs... every time I see a clean one come up for sale my money really starts burning holes in my pockets.
  • man i had one of these years ago makes me miss it
    some update on parts and work done so enjoy...
    can't seem to post up the work i've done with the si but it looks way better now...
    here's the work that has been done to that ugly si wheel... :mrgreen:
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    Nice! What was your process for restoring that wheel?
    i had my 5 yr old and my 21 month old come out and play outside on a sunny day but the deal was to clean my wheels hahaha... j/k i use alot of jasco paint remover and polish wool to clean as much as possible. then i just bought the alloyed paint instead of the regular car paint so it well dry up faster and thicker... i used one can for all for tires and used two cans of clear so the wheels wont have the ruff texture...
    some updates of what i did over the weekend... enjoy...
    how the car sits now...
    found this goodie at the flea market for $18 bucks...
  • TheGmanTheGman Wagonist
    Prestige worldwide?

18 bucks is a deal! The 4 door is coming along nice. Always love Si's, ls webs, and older fit wheels, favorite oem wheels by far.
  • luis808luis808 Wagonist
    Agreed the older OEM wheels look good. Car is coming along nice.
  • Old SkoolOld Skool Council Member
    You need to RT that bad boy :)
    541.jpg