bumper problems!!!

I have been looking all around on this site for some reference on my problem but it still seems like is clear enough for me so here it goes. When I got my wagon the bumper already had the fog light space cut out but it was too big and also when you look at it from the front you can notice that is not straight. I took of the bumper and notice that the previous owner had cut the support as well so thats why it doesnt look straight. My question is what support and bumper can i use or does anybody where I can get both of them in original condition?

Comments

• bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    Sedan and hatch bumpers will fit with some modification. Use the wagon filler piece ( the piece right below the headlights.)

I don't think there are still any original NOS ones around. I've always had good luck with junkyards. Just be patient.

I had a sedan bumper on mine for a time, and member christoffer does now, I think. Check 'em out in build threads.
  • JVracerJVracer New Wagonist
    OK thanks I think am going to have to start looking for a sedan bumper then but does anyone know what are the modifications in order to put it on and do I need anything else ?
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    bam-bam wrote:
    Sedan and hatch bumpers will fit with some modification. Use the wagon filler piece ( the piece right below the headlights.).

That's it. It will bolt right on, you just have to modify the filler.
  • H_civic66H_civic66 Senior Wagonist
    I have a 89 sedan bumper on mine, didnt have to mod anything. Check out my build thread. Gl.