1995 Ducati 900SS/CR

Just thought I'd show off my toy. I think she's gorgeous, but a bit of a cranky bitch when it comes to waking her up. Handles like a dream in the twisties but the power is a bit barbaric.... like a ballerina with a battle axe. The sound makes children wet themselves, grown men too on occasion.
1995 Ducati Super Sport(SS) 900 Cafe Racer(CR)
All stock except for cored mufflers.
I really need to take some better pictures...

Comments

• rbwdrivenrbwdriven Senior Wagonist
    mother.

There is something about a Ducati I like.

When I went through my divorce from my first wife almost bought a black 996.

The salesman would not sell it to me since I had never ridden a bike before.
  • 503Wagon503Wagon moderator
    rbwdriven wrote:

he is obviously a bad salesman.
  • sexy!
    love those monster 900.

don't really like the excess faring on most rockets.

BE SAFE &
    HAVE FUN!
  • The standard Super Sports have full fairing, but since they're air/oil cooled they get hot as hell with all that plastic. The CR's stay cool enough as long as you can keep moving for the most part... thick traffic on a hot day= lane splitting madness so she doesn't burn up. Also makes a handy excuse to any cops. I love the bike...... especially considering it has 7,000 miles and I paid a couple hundred under 4 grand for her. :lol:
  • CharbCharb Administrator
    503Wagon wrote:
    rbwdriven wrote:

He obviously respects the bike more than the sale... *golf clap*
  • Charb1618 wrote:
    503Wagon wrote:
    rbwdriven wrote:

He obviously respects the bike more than the sale... *golf clap*

Salesman with a conscience? Unheard of. Good call on his part nonetheless. Those 4 valve Ducs are in a league of their own, make my 2valver look like a mall walker. :oops:
  • 503Wagon503Wagon moderator
    I disagree. If a customer comes in and wants something, they get it. Not your problem what they do. All you can do as a salesmen is educate te customer. Ultimately it is their choice and theirs alone what they want to do.
  • AaronAaron Wagonist
    Would love to have one of these bikes, i would remove the front faring however