bit the bullet...got me a car payment. 08 TL Type S inside.

havent had a newer car since my 91 integra in 96. Ive wanted one of these for years. this exact car pulled up to me at a rallyx a year ago. as the chick got out, I complimeted her on the car. She said it was a great car and she loved it. I then noticed she was one of the guys that I race with wife. Metioned to them that I would be interested in the car if they ever sold it. crazy enough, they had decided a few days prior that they were gonna sell it, lol...timing is everything. They needed a bigger vehicle cause thier family had outgrown it. Said they would be selling come tax season. A few weeks ago, they contaced me and asked if I wanted to drive it. Uhhh, hell yes!

car is immaculate and Im the second owner. 50k miles and got the extended warranty transeferred for another 50k, even has a interior warranty which is getting me a new back seat as thier baby seat had ripped this one. anyway, on to pix...

418.jpg

419.jpg

420.jpg

421.jpg

422.jpg

423.jpg

424.jpg

425.jpg

426.jpg

Comments

• Not really diggin the tailights
  • Nice ride!! I actually dig the car alot!!!
    It would look nice dropped on some deep wheels! :D
    Congrats.
  • bam-bambam-bam Council Member
    Nice ride, congratulations.

I'll give you a pass on the car payment thing, so long as you keep racing the wagons!
  • turbo_tegturbo_teg Council Member
    wow not bad is it gunna see the track at all?
  • BillBoardBillBoard council member
    This car should be lowered just a tad... Never tracked. And daily driven.

Love the interior, would love to get my hands on those seats for my fit..,

It really is a beautifully styled car...
  • shenrieshenrie Council Member
    ^^^ thanks guys!
    BillBoard wrote:
    This car should be lowered just a tad... Never tracked. And daily driven.

^^^ this.

I have my wagons and hatchs for racing. this car will be dd status only. otherwise I would have waited till I found a 6-spd.

Plan on lowering around 1-2" and might add some wheel spacers. Still doing research. Also found a really nice looking bodykit (genuine honda accessories, not rice crap) that I might save up for. Its called the a-spec package. Ill see if I can dig up a few pix.
  • AaronAaron Wagonist
    I absolutely love these cars, i would have one if the werent fwd :x
  • shenrieshenrie Council Member
    ^^^ if it was awd, it would turn into a racecar, lol. the at and fwd will keep this from happening.

some updates.

debadged what I could off trunk. wish there wasnt holes behind the A emblem :(
    980.jpg

removed clear clearbra and replaced with yellow, before;
    981.jpg
    after:
    982.jpg

amazed at how well new cars lights work, lol.
    983.jpg