pyro's little plastic car

well i originally got the wagon as a daily while i played with this, but after ages of getting parts, thinking about selling them, getting a few more, changing directions and considering trading in the car, its kind of come to a stand still, but hopefully soon with a new job i'll get this finished, and start on the wagon:
got the car in 05, brand new off the lot...
before i had any pictures i added a tsuedo n1 exhaust, cut the shifter, and got a set of motegi ff7 rims
originally was running a 75 shot of nitrous:
646.jpg
647.jpg
i was going to build a box smaller box but i got bored with that and when the shop i got my bottle filled almost doubled their prices, i decided to ditch it (only pictures of the setup i have left)

then after some dumb luck, and 12 hours in the car going to/back from Connecticut i ended up with a carbon fiber hood and some eibach springs, all for the price of gas/tolls
648.jpg
649.jpg

before springs
650.jpg
after:
651.jpg
652.jpg
653.jpg

painted the headlights:
654.jpg
655.jpg

added a new head unit:
656.jpg
657.jpg

and picked up 90% of a stage 2 supercharger kit parted from an ion redline, as well as a strut tower bar and a ported header.
658.jpg
659.jpg
660.jpg
661.jpg

all kind of sitting around for now, just need a few things like gauges, injectors and a tune and it should be ready to go

Comments

• :P thats sneaky little bugger only ? at hand how is that not going to blow up not trying to rude but supercharger nos-stock block eeeeek tuning i hope? how interested love fabbbbb work dyi
  • well, knock on wood, it shouldnt blow up. i sold the nitrous kit a while back when i decided to get the supercharger (kinda kicking myself now, would have been fun to throw it in the wag and take it to the track :( ), and the weakest component on the stock engine is the rods, and they're safe to about 250 hp, with a good tune people have run this same setup safely