2011 Suzuki Every

Hello Everyone,

I was speaking of my Suzuki Every in my introduction postings and someone requested to see pictures. So I thought this is the best place to post such pictures after reading the forum rules carefully. :wink:

My wife and I thought it would be smart to get something that was great for business and a new born, that was new, saves on gas and insurance and is known as a "K car." Plus we live on top of a mountain with very tiny roads so the every is perfect. Once I have a liget shop I will be able to start my collection of cars and garage them there and always take the Every home or to be picked up.
I like the idea of having the pedal parking brake and the dash shifter to free up more space between the seats and on the floor for loading long boxes or parts. lol The rear seats fold completely level with the rear floor!! :D It comes with new sliding door magnet latch technology. Full width rear opening, no tail light bulge in the way. The tail light are placed in the bumper:!: I love it....so convenient in so many ways.
lol
Enjoy

661.jpg

662.jpg

663.jpg

664.jpg

665.jpg

666.jpg

667.jpg

668.jpg

669.jpg

670.jpg

671.jpg

672.jpg

673.jpg

Comments

• AlluvialAlluvial New Wagonist
    Now that is an interesting looking ride. Looks like you have plenty of room to haul stuff.
  • Mandalore88Mandalore88 Senior Wagonist
    lets see it full of overnight parts from Japan!
  • rbwdrivenrbwdriven Senior Wagonist
    That is really different.

How is for hilll climbs, since you said you live at the top of the hill?
  • EP ImportersEP Importers Band Wagon
    rbwdriven wrote:
    That is really different.

How is for hilll climbs, since you said you live at the top of the hill?

Hello rbwdriven,

I tried it once coming up the steep side, it did okay and would do a lot better once it is broken in.
    Climb is very steep, in some area just looks like I am looking at the sky! lol

Forgot to mention that this car comes in 2WD or 4wd or both 2wd/4wd turbo. Automatic or manual transmission.
    I couldnt afford to get both 2wd/4wd turbo option.
    I was looking for automatic, So the choices was 4wd 3 speed auto or 2wd 4 speed w/ turbo
    I chose the 2wd 4 speed automatic transmission w/ turbo for more comfortability and speed.

Luckily in the sothern area of Japan we hard get what you call snow, barely anything, and if it does snow it doesnt stick cause of the humidity. lol
  • DRMORTYDRMORTY Council Member
    That is sweet...
    I want one...

OOOOHHHHHHHH yeah... Cup Holders!

What is one your dash?
  • EP ImportersEP Importers Band Wagon
    DRMORTY wrote:
    That is sweet...
    I want one...

OOOOHHHHHHHH yeah... Cup Holders!

What is one your dash?

Hahaha, yeah there is 2 cup holders in the rear seat arm rest and 2 upfront: 1 is fixed in the center and infront of that another one folds out. ;)

On my dash: the black thing in the center: That is out ETC card. This is used for toll roads and freeways instead of stopping completely at the toll booth to place money in the machine, the toll road has a separate lane for ETC card holders and all we have to do is drive at least 20km and it wires the fee to our ETC card and then we get a bill every month for our travels. :)
  • So how is nagasaki doing anyway...? :S lol
  • oxbeard wrote:
    So how is nagasaki doing anyway...? :S lol

We are doing great here. Its been raining here last 2 days but very sunny today. Where we are we don't feel any after shock earthquakes. Up North is still feeling aftershocks. :( They usually are at the 3 mag level.

Thanks for your concern. :)