Wagon Skirts on my 91 EX Sedan

Just bought these on this forum. Here are some crappy cell pics of the Wagon skirts on my 91 ED Sedan. Gonna try to put up some better ones when I get my memory card back. Thanks again to iboyma for the good sale ^_^

538.jpg

539.jpg

540.jpg

Comments

• shenrieshenrie Council Member
    Oh man, no offence, but you should have left stock lenght and used wagon front splashguards to cover the 1/4" gap. Still looks good, but would have looked better the other way. I did this on my girls ex sedan 4-5 years ago. Also did this same mod on my teal hatch.

car is really clean though. what front lip?
  • Incredibly clean car! Just missing a door. :P
  • WhatTheEF91WhatTheEF91 Band Wagon
    shenrie wrote:
    Oh man, no offence, but you should have left stock lenght and used wagon front splashguards to cover the 1/4" gap. Still looks good, but would have looked better the other way. I did this on my girls ex sedan 4-5 years ago. Also did this same mod on my teal hatch.

car is really clean though. what front lip?

Well, the problem was, my b/f decided to go ahead and install them while I was at work, instead of waiting for me. You should see the passenger side..looks worse -_-,. I wondered if the wagon splash guards would offset the gap..Looks like I might have to buy another set..suck.

Oh and the lip is off of an older Volkswagen Jetta MK3. I've seen it on a couple different models of the jetta. But def. a VW lip. Found at junkyard and it was free ^_^
  • shenrieshenrie Council Member
    lol, sorry to hear the other side is worse :( the skirts are cheap though, thats the main reason i use them on our civics. last set of splashguards and skirts i bought was only 20 bucks from a local yard. Might try www.car-parts.com too. I find a lot of stuff for wagons with that site since there arent many here locally.

Nice find on the lip too. Have heard a few people using those lips and other plastics off the vdubs, like the wheel flares and whatnot.