my garage queen and project: '91 Shuttle

1222324252628»

Comments

• BillBoardBillBoard council member
    nice! I miss seeing this wagon. Nice rack!

The BMW to Honda ratio seems way off though... It's like how do you even keep all the check engine lights off on those piles?
  • wagodizzlewagodizzle Council Member and EDM expert
    Once the BMWs are old enough it seems to just stay off =P both E39s have well over 220,000 miles each so I honestly cannot complain about their reliability. Other than normal maintenance stuff they've been great!

I've been debating getting new wheels on the wagon for a while now, I've had these K1s for quite a while and it's time for something new with lippage. No idea what though... any suggestions?
    wagodizzle wrote: »
    Once the BMWs are old enough it seems to just stay off =P both E39s have well over 220,000 miles each so I honestly cannot complain about their reliability. Other than normal maintenance stuff they've been great!

I've been debating getting new wheels on the wagon for a while now, I've had these K1s for quite a while and it's time for something new with lippage. No idea what though... any suggestions?

I dunno... There are so many options. You could do anything!
  • Dash-N-CarsDash-N-Cars Senior Wagonist
    I'm just happy that this thread is now 11 years old. Wagon's looking great btw and by great I mean in a sexual kinda way.
    I'm just happy that this thread is now 11 years old. Wagon's looking great btw and by great I mean in a sexual kinda way.

If you're ever in my area, I'll let you touch it...
  • Dash-N-CarsDash-N-Cars Senior Wagonist
    wagodizzle wrote: »
    If you're ever in my area, I'll let you touch it...

I'm into wagon heavy petting.
  • klumklum Senior Wagonist
    this is stupid wettt! whats the offset on the koseis
    Kosei specs are: 16x8.5 et 37 front, et 27 rear.
    Got some ebay special window visors. Not bad I guess for $35.
    ^pictures not working?
    I tried uploading direct to the forum, if you click the link it works for me..?
    Oh well, here is the photobucket link version lol

IMG_8693_zpshsqnflj3.jpg

IMG_8692_zpsqhnemexy.jpg
    I painted my VC last week, trying out a Spoon look.
    Also got a new header! 1320 performance UEL, ironically it made my exhaust note quieter than with the stock header lol. Oh well, looks cool and the VTEC crossover is much more pronounced now.

IMG_7145_zpswbg7xpb6.jpg

IMG_7300_zpsnlp8ygqg.jpg

IMG_2670_zpsu1wh7sta.jpg

had a cleaning day too...

IMG_2672_zpsf5vybnhe.jpg
  • I like that header. Plus it clears the stock radiator!
    Had a little photoshoot with the guy that used to produce and take photo's of Jay Leno's Garage for about 12 years. It was fun.

IMG_3173_zpsjhsupa8d.jpg

IMG_3273_zpsyezw0fcn.jpg

IMG_3198_zpsunoqyaol.jpg

And then just the Shuttle with my daily...

IMG_3159_zpsmt5kx4ns.jpg
    Awesome new photos! Also tell me more about how you know the guy that use to produce Jay Leno Garage!
  • superhatchsuperhatch Moderator
    Woah...those photos look amazing!
    BillBoard wrote: »
    Awesome new photos! Also tell me more about how you know the guy that use to produce Jay Leno Garage!

Thanks! We both started working for the same university at the same time and met at orientation. Super cool dude. If you watch JLG on youtube, the guy who is usually hanging out of the follow car with a camera is this guy.

Some recent pics of the old girl.

And one of the daily...

• SPWSPW Senior Wagonist

I've seen your BMW on instagram. I love those! Any plans for the wagon?

i’m in the process of buying a house with a garage so once that happens I’ll have much more access to it. Right now it sits in my parents’ garage so i only see it every so often. As a result the car hasn’t changed much in the past few years lol

i’d like to get some new wheels for it though, and convert it to OBD-1 so i can do a coilpack conversion.

for the BMW i wish i could do an M-tech rear bumper but i can’t justify spending that much money on it ? she’s my work horse approaching 280k miles. Maybe one day I’ll do an S62 M5 swap if this engine ever goes out.

• Man that thing is clean. Love it.

Whenever I see some Kosei K1s I think...I should get some of those.

took her for a nice long ride today then stopped to get some groceries... seemed appropriate.